cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

30 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Is there any way to fit Lin Manuel Meranida as a lead in a horror franchise? His role would not involve singing

I would cast him in a horror musical in the vein of Sweeney Todd. I think he'd make a good vampire king. Or a mummy.

WatchMojo just listed the original One Missed Call at #38 in their 50 scariest movie moments countdown... it was the only Asian horror movie on the list and ranked above The Ring (the American version), The Orphanage, Friday the 13th, The Fly, Misery, The Babadook, and Paranormal Activity.

#NoPressure

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Xillix said:

WatchMojo just listed the original One Missed Call at #38 in their 50 scariest movie moments countdown... it was the only Asian horror movie on the list and ranked above The Ring (the American version), The Orphanage, Friday the 13th, The Fly, Misery, The Babadook, and Paranormal Activity.

#NoPressure

tenor.gif?itemid=4605095

48 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

No it won't be. Clair De Lune will be in it, however.

I was wondering mainly because MS plays a semi-integral part in one of my upcoming movies so I hoped there wouldn’t be overlap.

8 minutes ago, cookie said:

I was wondering mainly because MS plays a semi-integral part in one of my upcoming movies so I hoped there wouldn’t be overlap.

No worries. I announced it a little while back in the Magazine thread but in case you were wondering what the line-up was (considering I just found my new eighth segment)...

Bolero by Maurice Ravel

Claire De Lune by Claude Debussy 

Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saens 

Der Erlkönig by Franz Schubert

La Campanella by Niccolò Paganini

Mars, the Destroyer of Worlds (The Planets) by Gustav Holst 

Symphony No. 9 by Ludwig van Beethoven

William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini 

Winter by Antonio Vivaldi 

Mars, the Destroyer of Worlds and Clair De Lune will be a joint peace similar to Night on Bald Mountain and Ave Maria in the original Fantasia.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

No worries. I announced it a little while back in the Magazine thread but in case you were wondering what the line-up was (considering I just found my new eighth segment)...

Bolero by Maurice Ravel

tenor.gif?itemid=4519324

3 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Idk if it was just me or not but I got Legend of Zelda vibes from that piece.

I don't myself. Ravel himself said he envisioned the piece describing the interior of a factory with the cycling of the themes like clockwork. I always thought it would be a great Fantasia piece to show a slowly cascading domino effect of errors with the characters frantically correcting them only for new and worse ones to pop up

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Just now, 4815162342 said:

I don't myself. Ravel himself said he envisioned the piece describing the interior of a factory with the cycling of the themes like clockwork. I always thought it would be a great Fantasia piece to show a slowly cascading domino effect of errors with the characters frantically correcting them only for new and worse ones to pop up

That actually sounds really cool. I'll have to listen to it a few more times to get an idea for an overall story but that's a pretty good premise for a potential story. 

• Like 1