Rated PG-13 for sexual content, smoking, language, and some violent moments

Runtime: 103min (1hr, 43min)

THE PROVIDER

Rated R for strong violent content, brief nudity, and language throughout

Runtime: 89min (1hr, 29min)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bastien said:

Been much more busy than I thought.

I think I will have the time to finish Harry Quebert, Oscar Pill and Rabbids but it will be tough for the others :/...

Do you want me to remove Amava from the schedule, or should I keep it there for now?

The rest were never officially added to the schedule since they were incomplete and not in the advance thread.

Edited by Xillix
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hiccup23 said:

Do we need some fillers? I got 3-4 fillers on my laptop I can push out.

Right now the dates that need more completed films are:

March 17 (The Adventures of Oscar Pill is scheduled but incomplete, though @Bastien says he's working on it)

May 26 - Memorial Day Weekend (This one is probably fine though as @cookie seems confident he'll have Voltron ready)

June 16 - Father's Day Weekend The wide expansion of The Hunchback of Notre Dame is scheduled but incomplete, as is Love Lies Bleeding

July 21 Code and Sonic the Hedgehog are both scheduled but don't even have in-progress posts yet

November 3 (Only a problem if Cookie doesn't finish Mech Suit Heroine Rita, which he seems pretty attached to)

Debatably these dates MAY need more films depending on some slightly unclear rules:

June 16 May need one or two additional films even if Hunchback is completed depending on two factors - whether an expansion into wide release from limited counts as a new release for that weekend, and whether Father's Day weekend is important enough to require two releases (my feeling on the latter is "no")

November 10 may need one additional film if Veteran's Day weekend is important enough to require two releases

December 15 may need one additional film if an expansion into wide release doesn't count as a new release for that weekend

My current plan is this:

Tonight - Voltron

Sunday - Hunchback

Monday - Rita

I really do think unless a heckload of films are finished/added at the last minute (December in particular is super barren) we should start thinking about a short extension.

Yeah, we've said since the beginning we could add an extra week if need be. Nothing wrong with that as long as we don't do it repeatedly.

I added an animated filler to July 21st but if @Alpha finishes Sonic the Hedgehog I'll reschedule it.

EDIT: I moved Extreme Dinosaurs out of the crowded summer to December 8th as well. So now there are three would-be-blockbusters and one Oscar bait flick finished for December. All of which are by me... yes, I am sabotaging myself for the sake of the game. Actually now that I look at it literally all but one of the finished movies in December are mine. >.>

*Prays that GoBots flops if any of them do*

Edited by Xillix

1 hour ago, Xillix said:

Yeah, we've said since the beginning we could add an extra week if need be. Nothing wrong with that as long as we don't do it repeatedly.

I added an animated filler to July 21st but if @Alpha finishes Sonic the Hedgehog I'll reschedule it.

EDIT: I moved Extreme Dinosaurs out of the crowded summer to December 8th as well. So now there are three would-be-blockbusters and one Oscar bait flick finished for December. All of which are by me... yes, I am sabotaging myself for the sake of the game. Actually now that I look at it literally all but one of the finished movies in December are mine. >.>

*Prays that GoBots flops if any of them do*

I can move Hunchback to December and you can put GoBots in June if it's cool with you. Since December is so empty regardless it should do well.

Edited by cookie

13 minutes ago, cookie said:

I can move Hunchback to December and you can put GoBots in June if it's cool with you. Since December is so empty regardless it should do well.

Yeah, sounds good. So GoBots will go on June 16th, what dates you want for Hunchback?

I'll probably move Project Classified too then if that's the case, stick it somewhere that needs a flick.

12 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Yeah, sounds good. So GoBots will go on June 16th, what dates you want for Hunchback?

I'll probably move Project Classified too then if that's the case, stick it somewhere that needs a flick.

Thinking the 15th where I had Rita before.

Edited by cookie

52 minutes ago, cookie said:

Thinking the 15th where I had Rita before.

No limited soft open then, just wide?

EDIT

So with all this release shuffling the dates that still do or might need more finished movies are now:

March 31 which needs either Rabbids or Timed Out to be completed

May 26 which needs either Voltron or Legend of Shed to be completed

June 16* which only needs Love Lies Bleeding to be completed if we think Father's Day needs two new releases

November 3 which needs Mech Suit Heroine Rita to be completed

December 15* which only needs Hunchback of Notre Dame to be completed if a wide expansion doesn't count as a new release

Do we think we need two Father's Day movies?

Edited by Xillix

1 hour ago, Xillix said:

No limited soft open then, just wide?

EDIT

So with all this release shuffling the dates that still do or might need more finished movies are now:

March 31 which needs either Rabbids or Timed Out to be completed

May 26 which needs either Voltron or Legend of Shed to be completed

June 16* which only needs Love Lies Bleeding to be completed if we think Father's Day needs two new releases

November 3 which needs Mech Suit Heroine Rita to be completed

December 15* which only needs Hunchback of Notre Dame to be completed if a wide expansion doesn't count as a new release

Do we think we need two Father's Day movies?

Father's Day is not a public holiday so no I don't think that's necessary.

Hunchback will just open wide. If I wanted to gain anything out a limited opening at that point it'd have to open all the way back in November and I want that big pre-christmas weekend.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xillix said:

A one-week extension would be nice.

Also yes I plan on finishing Sonic

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

Delaying OMAM, The Provider will be done tomorrow, and Spark Rising will be posted in the next hour.

Added a hilariously insane B-movie for October.

Just double-checking; did you mean to open Blood and Fur on a Thursday?