CAYOM 3.0 Year 1 (2017) Discussion Thread

I may have to delay one or two films if I can't meet the deadline. Metroid may be the most vulnerable here since I've barely started on it and still only have a basic idea of the plot. I'll be keeping all my films on the schedule until next week however so I can gauge what I can finish in time and what I can't.

Edited by cookie

5 hours ago, Hiccup23 said:

My films are all finished. I'm ready to proceed with the process. 

Cool! Don't forgot to post your plot/summary for Poison and Wine - there's not one up yet. Also you'll have to pick a different director for Agents as Pierre Coffin is already booked.

@cookie Cool beans. Yeah obviously no one needs to make any decisions right this minute. Just giving people a heads-up.

Also, it's going to be pretty long- hence, my other films for the year will be pretty short, except maybe Mystique and Maladies.

The Provider, for one, will actually be a 90 minute film set over the course of a day - it will be a pretty short read.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xillix said:

Cool! Don't forgot to post your plot/summary for Poison and Wine - there's not one up yet. Also you'll have to pick a different director for Agents as Pierre Coffin is already booked.

@cookie Cool beans. Yeah obviously no one needs to make any decisions right this minute. Just giving people a heads-up.

Done and Done!

7 hours ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

Nearly done with Spark Rising. It is nearly 10k words, and effectively, the running time will be close to 2.5 hours.

I am so so so sorry.

Yeah... shame on you for making something that long...

tries to quietly sneak away with a 15k manuscript

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, cookie said:

@Xillix  is it okay if I post Voltron to the Part 1 thread while I'm still working on it? You don't have to add it to the schedule until it's done.

Sure I guess, especially if you're fishing for casting suggestions.

• Thanks 1

I'm going to make a few updates to the schedule:

Paradise Plaza and The Ticket Home will be delayed by a year. I will replace them with two old CAYOM films of an equivalent genre, both with slightly updated casting and plot lines. None will be OCs.

Spark Rising, Of Mystique and Maladies, and The Provider are still coming.

• Like 1

The SCP Foundation is up. It's pretty long but I like the final result. Think of it as like Hiccup's Unbalanced series from CAYOM 2.0 but more Lovecraftian horror mixed in with Lynchian surreal humor (especially one segment in particular).