Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@CayomMagazine

Michael Seresin and James Newton Howard named as the new cinematographer and composer in Voltron: Reunion. Seresin and Howard will reprise their respective roles in Voltron 4, shot back-to-back with Reunion.

Edited by cookie

@CayomMagazine

Hurricane Jake strikes Hourglass Pictures headquarters in NYC. Several costumes, buildings, and sets were destroyed. There were no casualties, thankfully, but production of films may scale back greatly. Completing the Spark series will be a major priority, and there is some talk of condensing the final movies into one part.

• Astonished 1

Patrick McHale (Adventure Time, Over the Garden Wall) is officially attached as the lead director on #ProjectSunGod, the forthcoming Donald Duck spinoff now confirmed to be releasing in October Year 5.

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

Another Endless/Marvel team up is in the works, a Dazzler solo movie. To play Dazzler, the studio is considered Oscar winner, Anna Kendrick as a lead. The movie is apparently being fast tracked, anticipated anywhere from a Y4/Y5/Y6 release. No director has been attached yet but the movie is expected to be a full on musical. Grant Gustin is also in an unidentifiable main role. Other musicians like Kendrick Lamar, Bruno Mars, and Alessia Cara will star.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Best Director winner Matt Reeves set to produce and help write Fissure for Hunt Productions 

At this point, I’m just waiting for Pastaman or Pastryman to snatch him up for one of their franchise films 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rorschach said:

At this point, I’m just waiting for Pastaman or Pastryman to snatch him up for one of their franchise films 😂

Spoiler

He's... on the shortlist for a few :kitschjob:

Edited by cookie

3 hours ago, Rorschach said:

Was originally gonna have him direct but decided nah. Gotta few people people in mind. Kinda depends what direction I go with it

1 minute ago, Reddroast said:

I Put Family in October against the Micheal Bay project.

One Piece could work in March, specifically the 6th, you can get IMAX and avoid the clusterfuck that is summer which is stuffed with action/adventure films.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

@CookiePictures

We'd like to extend our upmost support to Tessa Thompson for coming out and wishes the best of luck on her future endeavors, including Voltron. #Pride

BTW Allura is canon bi now kthxbai

Edited by cookie
  • Like 3