Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

19 minutes ago, Hunt for the Wilderpasta said:

Tom Holland as Alexander Hamilton

@4815162342 are you trying to make Tumblr explode?

Not intentional but I needed someone who could play a boyish 20 years old with boundless energy and determination and Holland fit that bill

• Like 1

My only Y5 films I've got in mind right now are:

Across the Stars- probably for the holiday season

Scooby-Doo- For the spring or summer

Montana- Probs in the fall.

Don't understand how you guys can bare to brew all these plans at the same time. I'm just trying to work on Y4 stuff and I keep getting distracted because my god i keep having ideas for Montana. It's just a straight drama so don't know how jazzed you guys will get ( :P )but I'm excited as hell

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hunt for the Wilderpasta said:

@CayomMagazine

In a follow up interview, it was revealed that Stanley Tucci is reportedly playing the villain in THE EPSILON SYNDICATE, and that John Oliver will voice a Jarvis esque character.

Ooooooh.

12 minutes ago, Hunt for the Wilderpasta said:

@CayomMagazine

In a follow up interview, it was revealed that Stanley Tucci is reportedly playing the villain in THE EPSILON SYNDICATE, and that John Oliver will voice a Jarvis esque character.

Micheal Keaton is not the main villain?

@CayomMagazine

Lager Pictures has reported that Emilia Clarke and Tom Hiddleston have been replaced by Jena Malone and Stanley Tucci. Hiddleston is still expected to make an appearance of some sort, another big name being added to the list of A-listers expected to make cameos in the film.

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation announces two new projects for the upcoming future: Codename: Kids Next Door and Chupacabras.

Mo Williams, who wrote the Pigeon books and produced Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive will write and produce an adaptation of Codename: Kids Next Door. David Soren will direct and the two will write the script together. It is rumored it may come as soon as Y4/Y5. It is said it’ll be a reimagining that’s very faithful to the original and full of madcap energy.

Jorge R Gutierrez is working on another Endless Animation project called Chupacabras, which is the story of a struggling alebrije must protect a young Chupacabra to a safe zone of where his kind prosper, acoid Witches, Hunters and a dangerous environment.

@cayommagazine 

After the boisterous success of Pigeon being the second/third biggest animated movie in history, Endless Animation reveals the cast for their next film of Mo Williams’ work Codename: Kids Next Door. 

The animation style will be similar to The Peanuts Movie. It’ll be CG Animation but stylized like the cartoon. The plot is somewhat of an origin story of the main five. Endless is hoping it can be their next Pigeon. At first the original cast from the cartoon would return but Mo Williams suggested, it would be best to use to child actors, so we will reveal the cast.

MV5BMDk3ODcxOWMtZmFmOC00MDMzLWExNTctYmM4

(Numbuh 1 will be voiced by Noah Schnapp (The Peanuts Movie), Numbuh 2 will be voiced by Jeremy Ray Taylor (IT: Chapter One), Numbuh 3 will be voiced by Haley Tju (Bella and The Bulldogs), Numbuh 4 will be voiced by Julian Dennison (Deadpool 2), and Numbuh 5 will be voiced by Storm Reid (A Wrinkle In Time). )

latest?cb=20170226121814

The main antagonist, Father will be voiced by Mark Hamill (Batman: The Animated Series, Trollhunters, Star Wars: The Last Jedi)

China Anne McClain, Cameron Boyce, Millie Bobby Brown, Francesca Capaldi, Nick Offerman and Kelsey Grammar will have voices as supporting characters. The original cast will return in cameos. David Soren (Turbo, Captain Underpanrs, and Bounty Hamster) will direct. Codename: Kids Next Door comes out March 6th, Y4 in 3D and Dolby Cinema.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

@cayommagazine

Endless Entertainment will debut a sneak peek of Treasure Planet: Gauntlet of Midas during the CAYOM Y3 Oscars along with a mysterious film.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord