Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@cayommagazine

In a flurry of Mario news over the week, insider Thick Dong has found out Rooster Teeth alumni, Miles Luna (Camp Camp) will star in the Mario movie as the voice of Kamek. This comes to no shock considering Irving is a massive Camp Camp and RWBY fan and another member of both the aforementioned web series, Samantha Ireland stars in next holiday’s The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl as Tippy Toe.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

After finally seeing Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse; Xavier B Irving is pursuing actor Liev Schreiber in an undisclosed antagonistic role in an Endless Animation film.

Er, you realize Into the Spider-Verse doesn't exist in CAYOM? Not that you'd need it to hire Schreiber as a villain.

11 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Er, you realize Into the Spider-Verse doesn't exist in CAYOM? Not that you'd need it to hire Schreiber as a villain.

A strange parallel dimension exists that we CAYOMers can watch movies from is my headcanon.

• Like 6

@CayomMagazine

Sophie Cookson (Kingsman: The Secret Service) is the first cast member to be added to The Legend of Zelda: Secret of the Guardians as the titular princess. Cookie Pictures can also confirm that Thomasin McKenzie and Jake Gyllenhaal have also been added in supporting roles. Casting for the chosen hero is still up in the air.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, cookie said:

@CayomMagazine

Sophie Cookson (Kingsman: The Secret Service) is the first cast member to be added to The Legend of Zelda: Secret of the Guardians as the titular princess. Cookie Pictures can also confirm that Thomasin McKenzie and Jake Gyllenhaal have also been added in supporting roles. Casting for the chosen hero is still up in the air.

Good casting choice

First, some music to set the mood.

Spoiler

*Hourglass Pictures CEO Michelle Haywood takes to the stage*

When I was young, like single digits in age, I remember watching a show with my parents. The style was quite odd, unlike anything I had seen in a cartoon before. But the stories, the lore, and the wonder of this world really inspired me. Hell, I'd say it's one of the reasons I went into the film industry in the first place. There hasn't been a successful film of this saga yet, but mixing the classic stylings and storytelling with modern themes and empathy, we were really excited to get this project off the ground.

With that being said, me and director Andrew Stanton are thrilled to announce our live action re-imagining of...

Image result for thunderbirds

And we're going to say this now. No, they won't be puppets. Team America single-handedly ruined that chance. We've also made some pretty big tweaks to the story and characters, and we will say now that the story is our own, but we will honor Gerry and Sylvia Anderson's vision with our whole hearts. For the uninitiated, the show follows the five pilots of the Thunderbirds, ships in the sky, sea, and even space that come to the rescue when lives are in danger, part of the aptly named International Rescue organization.

A huge difference is that instead of setting the pilots as five brothers, all the sons of Jeff Tracy, the film will go a different route.

After a horrific tragedy claims the lives of the brothers when they are very young, a heartbroken Jeff Tracy's dreams are destroyed. Going into hiding, he vows to find a way to make sure nobody ever falls into the same situation....eventually, five strangers are drawn to his mysterious island...

• Gavin Chau, a brilliant pilot of a commercial airline, longing for a new experience.
  • Nicole Thompson, an air force pilot who resigns after a mission challenges her ethics.
  • Aditi Nair, a marine biologist with an engineering flair, host of a popular web show.
  • Hannah Gardner, an intelligent analyst at a major company, often discredited for her age and gender, frustrated as a result.
  • Kyle Hubbard, an eccentric astrophysicist whose head often resides in the clouds.

After they are brought to the island through unexpected means, an elderly Tracy realizes that these five may very well have what it takes to be the pilots of ships he had designed, protecting the world from disaster. With the help of a motley crew of characters, the five will come together as a team to do things they never knew they were capable of.

Henry Golding Picture Cynthia Erivo Picture Priyanka Chopra Picture Kaitlyn Dever Picture Jimmy Tatro Picture

Henry Goulding, Cynthia Erivo, Priyanka Chopra, Kaitlyn Dever, and Jimmy Tatro will play Chau, Thompson, Nair, Gardner, and Hubbard respectively.

Max von Sydow Picture Lily James Picture Daniel Kaluuya Picture Florence Pugh Picture Vanessa Redgrave Picture

Max Von Sydow will play the elderly Jeff Tracy. Also joining the cast as modern updates to favorite characters, we have Lily James as Lady Penelope II, the stylish secret agent helping the Thunderbirds on secret missions, Daniel Kaluuya as Lucas "Brains" Wright, Chief Engineer behind the Thunderbirds project, and Vanessa Redrgave as Mary 'Grandma' Tracy. We also are adding a new character, Florence Pugh as Margot Webb, an external contact to International Rescue.

Chris Pine, Jean Dujardin, Lana Condor, and Damian Lewis are also expected in the cast, but their roles are currently under wraps.

The film will have a tone comparable to the reboot of Star Trek, another reboot of a vintage TV series. The series will be focused on optimism, excitement, and heart, but it won't be without a bit of sharp social commentary. Compared to the maligned 2004 film of the series, director Andrew Stanton wants to work closer with the spirit of the show and find a way to update it to a new audience. It's a deeply human story at the end of it all, and we're so excited to find a new set of toys to play with in bringing this saga to life. No pun intended. With a $150m+ budget, we're prepared to pull out all the stops.

THUNDERBIRDS

COMING JUNE Y6

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2

16 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

@cookie I'm guessing the Tucci is with a certain actor being in the cast. :redcapes:

If Coran has the same blissful CAYOM career as Pidge and blue boi (and soon hopefully Space Tadashi) ahead of him, it'd be swell

Edited by cookie

@CayomMagazine

Juicy rumor just before Christmas: Francis Lawrence (I Am Legend, The Hunger Games Saga, Cataclysmic) is reportedly Peters' top choice to direct the third installment in the Scavenger Wars franchise, which would shift focus away from Khouga and "explore the greater universe" with Daniel Henney's Joel and Naomi Scott's Kira as the central protagonists. Mackenzie Davis and Tessa Thompson are rumored cast additions.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Spagspiria said:

First, some music to set the mood.

Hide contents

*Hourglass Pictures CEO Michelle Haywood takes to the stage*

When I was young, like single digits in age, I remember watching a show with my parents. The style was quite odd, unlike anything I had seen in a cartoon before. But the stories, the lore, and the wonder of this world really inspired me. Hell, I'd say it's one of the reasons I went into the film industry in the first place. There hasn't been a successful film of this saga yet, but mixing the classic stylings and storytelling with modern themes and empathy, we were really excited to get this project off the ground.

With that being said, me and director Andrew Stanton are thrilled to announce our live action re-imagining of...

Image result for thunderbirds

And we're going to say this now. No, they won't be puppets. Team America single-handedly ruined that chance. We've also made some pretty big tweaks to the story and characters, and we will say now that the story is our own, but we will honor Gerry and Sylvia Anderson's vision with our whole hearts. For the uninitiated, the show follows the five pilots of the Thunderbirds, ships in the sky, sea, and even space that come to the rescue when lives are in danger, part of the aptly named International Rescue organization.

A huge difference is that instead of setting the pilots as five brothers, all the sons of Jeff Tracy, the film will go a different route.

After a horrific tragedy claims the lives of the brothers when they are very young, a heartbroken Jeff Tracy's dreams are destroyed. Going into hiding, he vows to find a way to make sure nobody ever falls into the same situation....eventually, five strangers are drawn to his mysterious island...

• Gavin Chau, a brilliant pilot of a commercial airline, longing for a new experience.
  • Nicole Thompson, an air force pilot who resigns after a mission challenges her ethics.
  • Aditi Nair, a marine biologist with an engineering flair, host of a popular web show.
  • Hannah Gardner, an intelligent analyst at a major company, often discredited for her age and gender, frustrated as a result.
  • Kyle Hubbard, an eccentric astrophysicist whose head often resides in the clouds.

After they are brought to the island through unexpected means, an elderly Tracy realizes that these five may very well have what it takes to be the pilots of ships he had designed, protecting the world from disaster. With the help of a motley crew of characters, the five will come together as a team to do things they never knew they were capable of.

Henry Golding Picture Cynthia Erivo Picture Priyanka Chopra Picture Kaitlyn Dever Picture Jimmy Tatro Picture

Henry Goulding, Cynthia Erivo, Priyanka Chopra, Kaitlyn Dever, and Jimmy Tatro will play Chau, Thompson, Nair, Gardner, and Hubbard respectively.

Max von Sydow Picture Lily James Picture Daniel Kaluuya Picture Florence Pugh Picture Vanessa Redgrave Picture

Max Von Sydow will play the elderly Jeff Tracy. Also joining the cast as modern updates to favorite characters, we have Lily James as Lady Penelope II, the stylish secret agent helping the Thunderbirds on secret missions, Daniel Kaluuya as Lucas "Brains" Wright, Chief Engineer behind the Thunderbirds project, and Vanessa Redrgave as Mary 'Grandma' Tracy. We also are adding a new character, Florence Pugh as Margot Webb, an external contact to International Rescue.

Chris Pine, Jean Dujardin, Lana Condor, and Damian Lewis are also expected in the cast, but their roles are currently under wraps.

The film will have a tone comparable to the reboot of Star Trek, another reboot of a vintage TV series. The series will be focused on optimism, excitement, and heart, but it won't be without a bit of sharp social commentary. Compared to the maligned 2004 film of the series, director Andrew Stanton wants to work closer with the spirit of the show and find a way to update it to a new audience. It's a deeply human story at the end of it all, and we're so excited to find a new set of toys to play with in bringing this saga to life. No pun intended. With a $150m+ budget, we're prepared to pull out all the stops.

THUNDERBIRDS

COMING MARCH Y6

The same month as Spark 4. Must be confident about sufficient separation.