iceroll

The Hunger Games Midnights Over 20 Million Club! Slight Failure: 19.75 ERC

midnight 15m$it will all depend on how rabid this fanbase is, which is something i have no personal knowledge of (still haven't read the books, i am toying with the idea but meh just read world warZ, do i really want to follow up with that?)

Ok guys $30m midnights is just ridiculous.DH2 got $42m with 3D and effectively 10 years and 7 films of demand!

I know you're trying to make sure you won't be disappointed, but you are ignoring every piece of evidence that this is going to blow our minds with how huge it will open. Over a week out and it's already tracking above BD1 for christs sake! It still has over a week to spread awareness.
  • Like 1

What are actual prediction website/things saying? Boxoffice.com says like 95M OW.

Women under 25 interest is 9% higher then it was for Breaking Dawn, which is absolutely insane considering how many tweens twilight has.It's 2% higher for women over 25, 18% higher for men under 25 and 12% percentages points higher for men over 25.Oh and this is all with over a week until release. Edited by Mattrek

Damn I really should have checked tickets earlier, I wanted to go to my first midnight showing ever with this but it's sold out at my theater :( Hopefully they'll put up more showings.

Only 1 showing?