Spidey Freak

Tues ## A: C - 635K Dunkirk - 375K WW - 142K

(7) Spider-Man: Homecoming Sony Pictures $248,359 -76% 2,036 $122   $325,369,281 61

Spider-Man: Homecoming's Tuesday is $248.3k, an almost 50% drop from last Tuesday. The Summer is indeed over, but with Homecoming still being able to top Ant-Man numbers, at the same period, I'd say that at the very least Homecoming has between $6m-$12m to go before it's all said and done domestically. 

I got to hang out with rth in downtown Toronto today right across from the TIFF Lightbox theater. We had lunch and drinks and we obviously talked a ton about movies and distribution deals and who gets paid what and so on and so on. The dude is an absolutely awesome and fascinating guy and it was my second time meeting him and of course I enjoyed this one just as much as the first one. He took out a pen and a calculator and took some measurements of the Sun and multiplied it by pi and then divided by some sort of fractions and came up with a possible Wednesday number for The hitman's Bodyguard. He has it at around 525 k. It's about a 40% drop from Tuesday. It will be interesting to see how close that number is tomorrow.

• Like 3