Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I don't bother making top 10 of the year lists until I've seen all of the movies I have interest in in a year. Of course, college and work and being on a tight budget make that really hard to do...so, basically I don't do top 10 lists. :whosad:

That's probably better for you. Meanwhile, Han and Tog have weekly rankings anonymous meetings

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

They watch too many movies. These younglings need to learn how to spend their time. Making friends and such.

(or getting girlfriends :ph34r:)

I disagree. One day, I will be Hollywood famous and make real movie! None of this Mickey Mouse bullshit!

1 minute ago, Darth Suburious said:

It is coming out story it looks so good. If the movie took place at a movie theater it basically be my idea for a movie. 

I guess it Us called Love, Simon. They use Coming Out at the end of the trailer so I assumed it was called Coming Out 

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

You mean Love, Simon?

We all know you'll see that one too, TOG.

Although it actually looks good! Looks like 2018 will be another good year for LBGT-themed films between that and Joel Edgerton's Boy Erased (Oscar 4 Lucas Hedges).

• Like 1

Logan Lucky was a lot of fun... Up until the third act, that act felt fairly pointless and I hated whatever voice Swank was trying to do with her character (she's a good actress but that was a bad performance, imo, especially for a character that really served no purpose).

Daniel Craig and Adam Driver were both standouts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

@WrathOfHan would definitely seen it...if it would open in his area.

It’s open in one theater where I am at but I don’t think they accept MoviePass. I’m assuming January will see a proper expansion.

My three favorite actors are in released movies right now: Streep, Oldman and Day-Lewis.  

Edited by lilmac