Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

15 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

Jumanji and Captain Underpants were also on the list (and Wonder but that one is about a family).

Those three are definitely family movies, which is what makes the Lady Bird and Apes inclusions jarring.  It comes across as whoever wrote the article doesn’t understand what it means for a film to be good for a family demo.

Forget it, Panda, it's RT. 

• Like 1

• JUMPED OUT OF BED BETWEEN HIS 2 DOGS, ONE OF THEM BIT HIS PENIS
  • RIDING HIS HORSE WHEN HE FELL OFF AND WAS STEPPED ON BY HORSE ON PENIS
  • WENT INTO THE BATHROOM AT HOME DID NOT TURN THE LIGHT ON AND RAN INTO THE DOOR HITTING HIS PENIS
  • HAVING SEX WITH HIS GIRLFREIND WHILE SHE WAS WEARING UNDERWEAR AND SUSTAINED A PENIS LACERATION
  • PUT A PLASTIC BOTTLE ON PENIS DURING MASTURBATION AND IS STUCK
  • SUSTAINED GENITAL EDEMA AFTER PLACING A PIECE OF PVC PIPE ON HIS PENIS BEFORE AN ORGY SIX DAYS AGO

Just now, Lor San Tele said:

That first one made me laugh out loud. 

Now we all have to share our favorite penis injuries.

Me: Watching my mom's friend's 5 year-old kid.  Punched me in the balls (hard) because I told him to stop writing "666" over and over on a sheet of paper.

5 hours ago, DAJK said:

Fuck I had a really shitty New Years, I thought going to a party would be fun but it was honestly the worst night in a while.

So at the beginning it was fun, I'm the best beer pong player I know and I was pretty much dominating. Then I got really drunk, the hour after that went by and I don't remember all of it, then I started to sober up and I ended up downstairs by myself for a long ass time.

And then I was talking to a bunch of people, socializing obviously and it seemed fun. This girl I've liked for a while I talked to and we hung out for a bit. Then at around 1AM I go downstairs and my best friend is making out with her... the only person I ever told up front that I'm into her.

Like fuck I know he doesn't live in town and he's gone in a couple days but I just feel so betrayed and heartbroken :( 

It hurts more now that I'm mostly sobered up

If he was as hammered as you were midway through the night, he might not even remember doing it or know who he was making out with (there's a reason they talk about people being a 2 at 10 and a 10 at 2:)).  It was uncool, but probably not something I'd end a friendship over...you might feel better if you ask him about it in a non-combative way...at least letting him know how you felt will probably make you feel better...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Now we all have to share our favorite penis injuries.

Me: Watching my mom's friend's 5 year-old kid.  Punched me in the balls (hard) because I told him to stop writing "666" over and over on a sheet of paper.

You deserved that, he was writing 999 to summon Christ, not 666 for the antichrist.

• Astonished 1