Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

FUCK FUCK FUCK

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What rapscallionish adventure was he doing this time?

edit: forgive my asshole-ish Dodger fan remark. I guess it was in the game, huh? That's brutal.

Edited by Trolltastic Tele

43 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

We all know the proper method is to place your fried chicken/burger/etc in-between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches

grilled_cheese_burger_friendlys.jpg

There's like no burger on that...it reminds me of a McDonald's regular hamburger which is all bread and no burger...

If you're gonna eat a burger, eat a darn burger...and if you want loads of melty cheese, just add it to the top of the burger and toast the bun with butter...same effect as grilled cheese but WAY better execution!:)

3 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

What rapscallionish adventure was he doing this time?

edit: forgive my asshole-ish Dodger fan remark. I guess it was in the game, huh? That's brutal.

Line drive up the middle; couldn't get out of the way fast enough.

SELL EVERYTHING!! TANK TANK TAAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKK!!!!!

FUCK YOU, BRISBEE!!!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR OFFICIALLY LEAVING MCCOVEY CHRON YESTERDAY!   FIRST THE SHARK, NOW MADBUM!!

THE CURSE OF THE BRISBEINO IS REAL, SHEPPLE!!!!! :ohmygod:

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

Samardija's already on the DL, I saw. Tough start to the season.

I might be playing up slightly for the crowd. :ph34r:

===

But, damn.  With the payroll where it's at (right at the luxury tax line which the Giants are desparetly trying to avoid), there aren't many worse ways to start this season. :(

10 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

You guys could be cellar-dwellers for the next 20 years and I still wouldn't have much sympathy. 

Don't believe I asked for your sympathy. :P

But losing major stars is always lousy -- I prefer that y'all lose with MadBum, not without.

Gotta admit, I was really bummed out when I heard that Justin Turner was out for a while.  Almost posted something along those lines here when the news, ahem, broke.  But I figured it might come across the wrong way. 

Ah well.  Rock bottom expectations means they can only do better than expected, right?

*Remembers that the Giants and Dodgers face each other 10 times the first month+ of the season.

Well, shit.

Just now, Porthos said:

Don't believe I asked for your sympathy. :P

Gotta admit, I was really bummed out when I heard that Justin Turner was out for a while.  Almost posted something along those lines here when the news, ahem, broke.  But I figured it might come across the wrong way. 

Ah well.  Rock bottom expectations means they can only do better than expected, right?

*Remembers that the Giants and Dodgers face each other 10 times the first month+ of the season.

Well, shit.

Yeah, that means no RedTurn for us either though.

2 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Yeah, that means no RedTurn for us either though.

True.  But I tend to think with your depth you'll be able to weather the storm a bit better. ;)

Still... Can't Predict Baseball, right?

Right? :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Jesus, so probably 2 months absolute minimum? Probably closer to 3 if you include a brief rehab trip to the minors.

Say two-and-a-half months, though every injury is different.

Edited by Porthos