Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, That One Guy said:

I have not seen Vegas Vacation.  But since you’re Pink I am going to assume this is a horrible take and I’m blacking you

But I'm actually @That One Guy. You can even tell by the posts we've been making today.

So really you agree.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, MrPink said:

But I'm actually @That One Guy. You can even tell by the posts we've been making today.

So really you agree.

Ok guys, time to reveal the truth:

I am @MrPink.  @That One Guy was an alt created for fun to drive you guys mad with horrible takes, but it got carried away and things went too far.  I apologize for any confusion and anger that I may have caused you 

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I am @MrPink.  @That One Guy was an alt created for fun to drive you guys mad with horrible takes, but it got carried away and things went too far.  I apologize for any confusion and anger that I may have caused you 

Btw, I like pasta.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Nah, your like:post ratio isn't good enough for that to be the case. Wondering if I should reset your likes to a random number.

• Like 3

Just now, MrGamer said:

Search your feelings. You know it to be true. :sparta:

Vegas Vacation isn’t what I’d call great but it’s a watchable cable movie.  Although one time in Vegas a friend of mine did drop he was Nick Papgiorgio.  The pit boss just laughed.   Also it has the best looking Audrey

Just now, grim22 said:

Nah, your like:post ratio isn't good enough for that to be the case. Wondering if I should reset your likes to a random number.

The purpose of the TOG account was to make intentionally bad posts.  If anything, I’m shocked the ratio got as high as it did

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Would've been way more convincing if you admitted you were raegr the whole time.