Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

tbf you probably would be stuck there without reserved seating too

Yeah no. There were open seats available, and without reserved seats, I would be allowed to move to a better spot and not deal with an annoying little girl babble throughout the film, jump up and down in her seat whenever exciting stuff happens, and make an obnoxious “ooohhh” sound whenever someone says a swear word. But with reserved seats, I have to deal with a nuisance who shouldn’t even be at a movie theater on a Sunday night, who is basically nothing more than the poster child of why abstinence and condoms are cool.

So yeah, please explain to me on how my awful experience would be the same if I was allowed to get out of my seat and not deal with annoying children doing annoying shit right next to me. I’d like to see you try.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Yeah no. There were open seats available, and without reserved seats, I would be allowed to move to a better spot and not deal with an annoying little girl babble throughout the film, jump up and down in her seat whenever exciting stuff happens, and make an obnoxious “ooohhh” sound whenever someone says a swear word. But with reserved seats, I have to deal with a nuisance who shouldn’t even be at a movie theater on a Sunday night, who is basically nothing more than the poster child of why abstinence and condoms are cool.

So yeah, please explain to me on how my awful experience would be the same if I was allowed to get out of my seat and not deal with annoying children doing annoying shit right next to me. I’d like to see you try.

it's weird how reserved seats at that cinema means you're chained to one seat until the movie's over. crappy policy. i probably wouldn't go there again if i were you.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's weird how reserved seats at that cinema means you're chained to one seat until the movie's over. crappy policy. i probably wouldn't go there again if i were you.

Wait...you can change reserved seats?

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

...I didn’t know you could do that.

What'd you think they would do to you? Arrest you? Worst comes to worst you'll have someone show up and say 'hey that's my seat' and you'll go 'oh woops my bad' and you can move to another one.

This is so crazy. Yall check this out seriously. This came full circle and all 3 games literally ended the exact same way. So uncanny.

Last year Mississippi State vs Uconn:

Then Notre Dame vs Uconn: 

Today - Notre Dame vs Miss St:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

if there's empty seats just fucking move dude nobody cares. 

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

What'd you think they would do to you? Arrest you? Worst comes to worst you'll have someone show up and say 'hey that's my seat' and you'll go 'oh woops my bad' and you can move to another one.

4 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Yeah, unless it’s a sellout no one’s gonna care if you move to an unoccupied seat. 

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

What everyone else has said

ggzshDr.gif

• Haha 1

Speaking of reserved seating.  About 16 years ago the Brewers were finishing up a 56-106 game season.  Some friends and I decided to buy some cheap tickets and tailgate before the one of the last games.  It was about the third inning when we decided to go in.  To say there would have been 4000 fans would have been extremely generous.  So instead of going to out assigned seats we decided to sit behind home plate.  Bless the usher that worked his section because even though we were the only four fans in his section we weren’t supposed to be sitting there so see kicked us out of there.  Of course a different usher waved us over near the Brewers dugout and told us to sit there instead