Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

the fact that training day is The Best Script Ever Written is what keeps me coming back to ayer. but that Bright repeats so many of training day's beats in suuuuuuch a shitty way bums me out to the max. like those gangsters letting ethan hawke go because he saved his niece is in Bright exactly but dumber.

Do carrier commercials actually make you want to use their phones? The Verizon commercials with the skinny dude are painfully unfunny, the AT&T commercials with that "woohoo" are painfully irritating, and the MetroPCS commercials are just painfully dumb. And everything about Sprint and T Mobile ads are punchable.

The Beck Bennett AT&T commercials were hilarious, but they still didn't make me want to actually buy their product. I have Verizon because that's just what my mom got. None of these ads make me want to walk into their stores, and I don't see how it does for anyone else either.

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

Do carrier commercials actually make you want to use their phones? The Verizon commercials with the skinny dude are painfully unfunny, the AT&T commercials with that "woohoo" are painfully irritating, and the MetroPCS commercials are just painfully dumb. And everything about Sprint and T Mobile ads are punchable.

The Beck Bennett AT&T commercials were hilarious, but they still didn't make me want to actually buy their product. I have Verizon because that's just what my mom got. None of these ads make me want to walk into their stores, and I don't see how it does for anyone else either.

What makes me want to use the carrier is what deals they offer. :lol: 

(T-Mobile at the moment for me).

3 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

are you sure? there's bound to be a shrek reference in shark tale somewhere.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307453/movieconnections#references

They made 45 references. None of them Shrek. Even Cats Don't Dance got in there, and I'm one of the five people who remembers that movie.

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Alas, LAB RATS has no movie. And fewer elephants. 

You say that now but watch Disney resurrect it for their streaming service.

Spoiler

As Debbie Gibson would say, only in your dreams.

Edited by filmlover
  • Sad 1