Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

In all seriousness It's Complicated might legit be the funniest movie of 2009. Yes, funnier than The Hangover. You younglings missed out on seeing the weed scene and Alec Baldwin's nude webcam scene in a packed audience of howling old ladies that drowned out the movie on Christmas weekend.

Edited by filmlover

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I remember that I saw it in theatres. I can't say I actually remember the movie.

I saw it in theaters as well lol. I actually liked it for the most part (despite the absurdity of the movie asking us to believe that Zac Efron would grow up to look like Matthew Perry). Not one of the best movies ever in the "body swap" genre but it's better than most thanks to a good cast, especially Leslie Mann (who gave that "suffering wife" role more depth than it probably should've had).

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Speaking of 2009 romcoms, I see Woody Allen's movie with Larry David is on Netflix. Do I dare to watch it? :thinking: 

You're better off just avoiding everything Woody's done since the turn of the century aside from like 3-4 movies. That's not one of them.

I don't have a lot of good things to say about myself but I did something inspirited by a bad movie...my closed friend's farm was being foreclosed by the local bank...

And so, I bought the bank...

• Haha 3
  • ...wtf 1