Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Btw, who the heck directed this???

I have never seen such crazy production value and cinematography in any western artist's MVs. This is reallly on another level... I don't like k-pop but DAMN.

It took me way too long to figure out that these are guys and not lesbians. I’ve never seen skin this smooth on a man. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I drink every now and then but i haven’t gotten drunk.  Don’t really plan on it either, BOT can barely handle me when I’m sober

I wish we had Drunk TOG during the Solo Weekend Thread. 

16 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Btw, who the heck directed this???

I have never seen such crazy production value and cinematography in any western artist's MVs. This is reallly on another level... I don't like k-pop but DAMN.

FAKE-AAAAA-LOVE FAKE-AAAAAA-LOVE

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

It took me way too long to figure out that these are guys and not lesbians. I’ve never seen skin this smooth on a man. 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It wasn't that bad with me but let's say I thought it was a mixed group.

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

same. btw i've only seen 4 music videos.

I guess you are being ironic but honestly I really want to hear what recent MVs you do find more impressive visually. IMO, most western MVs are quite lazy. The last one I remember being impressed about was 'Humble'.

2 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I really want to hear what recent MVs you do find more impressive visually. IMO, most western MVs are quite lazy. The last one I remember being impressed about was 'Humble'.

End convo?

Edited by Ethan Hunt

4 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It wasn't that bad with me but let's say I thought it was a mixed group.

I guess you are being ironic but honestly I really want to hear what recent MVs you do find more impressive visually. IMO, most western MVs are quite lazy. The last one I remember being impressed about was 'Humble'.

i'm not especially sure what separates that video from a typical boyband video. the sets are nice but the photography actually looks kinda cheap tbh.

Edited by CoolioD1

2 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Lolz. It's not nearly as impressive visually. Nearly. I am talking about production value and cinematography.

the cinematography is better. the way the camera glides and the hidden cuts are way better/more impressive than the other video which is overedited in a standard modern music video way, giving the visuals less impact.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

the cinematography is better. the way the camera glides and the hidden cuts are way better/more impressive than the other video which is overedited in a standard modern music video way, giving the visuals less impact.

Well, I disagree but I don't think there is anything I can tell to change anyone's opinion. I think it is a very impressive MV. It has great visuals, big variety in sets and beautiful shots. 

Edited by FantasticBeasts

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

decided it's my least favourite kanye album for sure. if it was on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy level i'd have bought a MAGA hat myself but nah lame.

You can tell it was thrown together with no effort. Referencing his TMZ meltdown was forced as hell.