Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, cannastop said:

I don't see how that makes sense.

Whenever I order a piece of beef well-done in my area, 75% of the time it comes undercooked. You have to go well-done to be safe, even if it means eating overcooked meat half of the time.

Fuck I hate my area.

The past few days I've been feeling really anxious over nothing. I've been struggling to get any sleep and constantly feel like there's no hope for my future. I haven't felt this way in a while and think I might be going through another depression month :(  I know this sounds incredibly trite and repetitive, but it's how I've been feeling for a few days.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The past few days I've been feeling really anxious over nothing. I've been struggling to get any sleep and constantly feel like there's no hope for my future. I haven't felt this way in a while and think I might be going through another depression month :(  I know this sounds incredibly trite and repetitive, but it's how I've been feeling for a few days.

Why do you feel you don't have a future? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Man, the Disney Movie Magic nighttime show at Hollywood Studios is really trying to torment @That One Guy. Beauty and the Beast '17 gets a big showcase in it. ;)

(they do put too much emphasis on their most recent hits though. A big showcase for Tron: Legacy, really?)

Was there any Zootopia stuff in the show?

Just now, cannastop said:

Was there any Zootopia stuff in the show?

The one at Hollywood Studios only shows clips from their biggest live-action hits. The one at Magic Kingdom (Happily Ever After) projected on the castle shows clips from all the most recent animated hits and the classics.

5 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Why do you feel you don't have a future? 

Probably because I'm lost on where to go. Now that I have to start applying to universities for next fall, I'm starting to feel a lot of pressure. I touched on this the other day, but I still don't know what to major in. I'm worried that I'm going to fumble around and stay at a university for an absurd amount of time just trying to get my Bachelors. Plus, I kind of..... don't feel like going to school? It's weird; I want to go to school and broaden my horizons yet don't really have the motivation to go. I'm just speeding through this because what else would I do? I'm generally scared about my future.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Might I ask, have you considered therapy. I dealt with depression and mild anxiety but therapy really helps.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

:therethere:

You seem pretty smart I don't see why you have so much doubt in your future. 

Depression blows. Anxiety sucks. Keep your head up as high as you can and search for a new perspective on things. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

When I said I needed to see a psychiatrist back in June, my parents guilted me out of it and questioned me about why I needed to see one. My depression subsided somewhat after that conversation, but now it's not the typical mood swigs; I'm reaaaaaaaally feeling it.