Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

A problem with the series is that there isn't much sense of how much time passes between ME2 and ME3. Weeks? Months?

One thing the show can do is tinker with the chronology and shift stuff around, as well as beef up certain big plot arcs into their own thing. 

I did find my Post-It notes with my scribblings buried in a folder though. :ph34r:

Agreed. Don't know about your Post-Its, but the way I see it, if I was running things, I'd have a 6 season show. 

S1 would be the Saren saga (w/ME1 cast);

S2 would be Cerberus buildup ft. Overlord (w/ME1 cast);

S3 would be ME2's plot (w/ME2 cast);

S4 would be Lair Of The Shadow Broker, Arrival and Reapers buildup (w/ME2 cast);

S5 would be the 1st half of ME3's story - Leviathan, Genophage cure and Quarian/Geth war (w/both ME1 and ME2 casts);

S6 would be the 2nd half of ME3's story - all the war assets coming together for an actually decent ending, and the grand finale would be the Citadel saga (just without the clone Shepard stuff... just the cast having fun).

Off the top of my head I think this would be an ok layout, as it'd be a good way to connect with every character in the series and feature all of the important storylines.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I'm sure Dane DeHaan is thrilled to have at least one die hard fan in the world. Maybe you two can star in the community theater version of Call Me by Your Name.

dont know why you keep bringing the DeHaan bit up.  I’ve stated before that he’s a good actor but I’m not a huge die hard fan of him.  he just happens to be in two of my favorite movies of this year.

Just now, That One Guy said:

dont know why you keep bringing the DeHaan bit up.  I’ve stated before that he’s a good actor but I’m not a huge die hard fan of him.  he just happens to be in two of my favorite movies of this year.

And you stan ruthlessly for both of them. :lol:

He's had the floppiest supposed "breakthrough" year for an actor since Taylor Kitsch in 2012. Oh well, he'll survive. Even Kitsch is starting to make somewhat of a low-key comeback.

10 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Why did you do this to yourself?

Because I haven't had KFC in, what, two-three years (I live in an isolated location from where civilization resides) and I decided "fuck it, let's go for it". Also, the stakes looked pretty small and I tend to have big appetite. Didn't occur to me that Holy motherfucking cuntballs it really didn't matter if they were small, because just one of them is composed of two pre-fried chicken stakes + bacon + cheese + toppings.

To double that already dangerously filling (but delicious) treat was not a good idea, in hindsight. Me = a moron.

@filmlover Technically I didn't eat KFC, I ate a homemade KFC imitation. (And I cooked the chicken stakes on the oven, even if they were pre-fried) :insane:

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2