Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

January looks like death. February through April look pretty good for the most part. Interested in/will most likely see all of the following:

15:17 to Paris

Fifty Shades Freed (most likely, and it'll only be through MoviePass cause I sure as shit ain't paying a cent)

Black Panther

Game Night

Red Sparrow

Thoroughbreds

A Wrinkle in Time

Love, Simon

Isle of Dogs

Ready Player One

Blockers

A Quiet Place

New Mutants

Rampage

Fifty Sucks Three i woudnt watch even if i would get payed for it :lol:

I forgot Isle of Dogs. Wes Anderson is a must for me. And tbf, A Quiet Place and Red Sparrow also look interesting, though i probably wont watch them in theaters.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

January looks like death. February through April look pretty good for the most part. Interested in/will most likely see all of the following:

15:17 to Paris

Fifty Shades Freed (most likely, and it'll only be through MoviePass cause I sure as shit ain't paying a cent)

Black Panther

Game Night

Red Sparrow

Thoroughbreds

A Wrinkle in Time

Love, Simon

Isle of Dogs

Ready Player One

Blockers

A Quiet Place

New Mutants

Rampage

Of that list the only ones I have a passing interest in are

Black Panther

A Wrinkle in Time

Isle of Dogs

Ready Player One.

Rampage

The first "new" movie ill watch in 2018 actually will be The Wailing, a korean Horror movie from 2016. I heard really good things about it and The Handmaiden (also 2016) convinced me that korean cinema can be godly.

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

Of that list the only ones I have a passing interest in are

Black Panther

A Wrinkle in Time

Isle of Dogs

Ready Player One.

Rampage

This is the same for me. Will probably see Shape of Water during this time tho. Maybe New Mutants

2 hours ago, Porthos said:

You know, I'm actually a little curious.  How bad have we SW fans been in our collective meltdown over the (relative) underperformance of TLJ from the perspective of Staff?  I only ask because I was reading the beginnings of the JL meltdown last night for the first time, and I saw several exacerbated comments from Staff even before the shitstorm started in earnest.

@Lor San Tele @The Last AndyLL @aabattery @CJohn 

It doesn't seem like that much stuff has been hidden from a flamewar point of view. But, then I wouldn't catch it all, would I?

I expect there's been some toxic waste for the Staff to handle, as there is for all big releases.  Just wondering how much of a headache we've been causing you all and to apologize if it's been out of hand.

The JL thread is, and will always be, the worst thread since I've been here.  Mainly because of the Synder/non-Synder fanboys.

The poor OW pretty much broke the DC fanboys and it wasn't bad after that.

1 hour ago, New Year New Panda said:

I feel like most the mods pulled a Luke Skywalker once the TLJ storm hit.

Some low-grade trolling but it hasn't been that bad.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

THE BLACK MIRROR SEASON PREMIERE WAS INCREDIBLE :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: 

Hide contents

Best thing Aaron Paul has done since Breaking Bad too :hahaha: 

Spoiler

They run a commercial at the movies with Aaron Paul for one of these energy drinks lol. Need for Speed was such a poor post-Breaking Bad choice, wasn't it?

Edited by filmlover

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

@WrathOfHan we all know you're gonna celebrate the arrival of the new year by seeing this stupid new Insidious movie. Don't lie.

I'll be seeing Jumanji and PP3 before that :lol: I'm aiming to see Insidious, but if I can't fit it into my schedule, I won't sweat it. Molly's Game, Darkest Hour, and SOW should be expanding this weekend, and they all have priority over Insidious (definitely won't see DH during the day though :gold: )