Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 12/25/2016 at 9:37 PM, filmlover said:

Yes but you watch everything.

On 12/24/2017 at 10:53 PM, filmlover said:

But you suffer through without any personal gain watch everything.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Thank god. We all know you watch everything no matter how torturous.

On 1/1/2018 at 11:29 PM, filmlover said:

He watches everything. Considering more junk than treasure gets produced each year...

On 12/5/2017 at 4:01 PM, filmlover said:

You only see every movie when the rest of us have neither the time or the money.

On 1/9/2018 at 12:00 AM, filmlover said:

You're just so much fun to kid around with because we know you see every single movie for whatever reason.

You see everything so you don't count.

You subjected yourself to every movie yet won't endure this?

Thanks, filmlover, for informing me that I watch every movie.

• Haha 2

Just now, filmlover said:

Maybe if you would heed my advice more often (quality over quantity), I wouldn't be down your neck so much. But you're young, so...

I watch things that I feel like I want to watch.  I'm not quite sure why it bothers you so much.  It doesn't affect you in any way.

Just now, That One Guy said:

I loved it when I was young and there will still some around in my area

Blockbuster quickly started fading around 2006-2007. I know that's when I stopped renting movies and mostly just saw them either in theaters or on pay TV. But I loved going there in the 80s and 90s to rent VHS videos (another relic you hardly got to know, if it all).

There's a local mom and pop video rental place not far from me. They only update their posters on the outside like every 5 months (Apes and Cars 3 are up right now) :lol: I've never been in there, but if the images on google aren't deceiving, the adult section isn't even hidden from the rest of the store :jeb!: 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

There's a local mom and pop video rental place not far from me. They only update their posters on the outside like every 5 months (Apes and Cars 3 are up right now) :lol: I've never been in there, but if the images on google aren't deceiving, the adult section isn't even hidden from the rest of the store :jeb!: 

There is actually an adult film store in my area. I can't imagine who goes there given how...sophisticated...the people in this area are. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

There is actually an adult film store in my area. I can't imagine who goes there given how...sophisticated...the people in this area are. 

That's nothing; there's a full blown sex shop about 20 minutes away from me. I had NO idea it existed until I was taking backroads in the summer.

Edit: I can't even find it on Google :winomg: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Listening to the Phantom Thread theme right now. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS IS SO GOOD :ohmygod: I want to listen to more of the score but must abstain.

Listened to the score earlier. It's so good, and the main theme is a real winner, quite classical in style too. The Sandalwood theme is also great. Easily my favorite of the PTA / Greenwood collaborations to date. 

• Like 1