CAYOM 3.0 Year 2 Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

After Party and Simulation are my main Drama OCs, while Parvelli and Closed Domain (arguably my main one) are definitely more comedic.

Honestly, Parvelli is the one I'm most excited to read (mostly because some of the scenes you described sound bizarrely insane).

Just now, Rorschach said:

Honestly, Parvelli is the one I'm most excited to read (mostly because some of the scenes you described sound bizarrely insane).

I may fine tune it a bit, it’s more grounded in reality for a Lanthimos film, but it’s definitely still a Lanthimos film, for what it’s worth. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

On a whim, I’ll guess the BP nominations are (knowing many haven’t read these):

56 Days of Love

Closed Domain

On the Beach

To The Moon

idk something @4815162342 writes.

I am extremely nervous about how Closed Domain gets received.

It's possible I could get involved. Depends on how the new blood reacts to the tweaked version of the film I'll be posting on Saturday.

• Like 1

Gotta say, biggest mistake this year was overplanning. I had a very cramped schedule over the past two months, and CAYOM kept getting pushed off. Planning a more moderate amount of films for Year 3.

No guarantees, but I might release something special tomorrow night.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1

My mistake was vastly underestimating the workload I had to do to get the stuff I want out the way I want to and so I'm littered with a bunch of half-finished scripts and a giant one that drains me just thinking about it (it is coming, don't worry). I'm going to start working on my Y3 films immediately after I'm finished here so I instead have at least a few finished in time for when that year opens.

19 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

BLOOD AND FUR 2 will be up later tonight - It's not as good as the original, but it's pretty much the same spirit. It does set the table for a batshit insane BLOOD AND FUR 3, though.

I'm honestly not having especially high expectations for B&F2 mostly because sequels to movies of that kind are hard to pull off and I'm likely going to miss Al Pacino's presence. Just a heads up in case I'm not as high on it as the original.