Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

The Avengers in Paris (France) :-83,000 admissions wednesday-70,000 admissions thursday-67,000 admissions friday80,000 admissions expected on saturday :) The movie is a real success in France, beyond expectations, it's really rare for a superhero movie, I'm happy to see my country loves the movie too :D It's not Australia or UK but it's very satisfying :)

Why didnt Friday increase ?

It's always like this,for an increase it's always Saturday/Sunday.

80k admissions on saturday,that does not increase too much.what about the whole country?Wed-Sun 1.3m adm. possible or not?

80k admissions on saturday,that does not increase too much.what about the whole country?Wed-Sun 1.3m adm. possible or not?

The OD was strong so it's not a surprise, it's a very good number ;)I don't know for Wed-Sun..But or Wednesday-Tuesday we expect 1,800,000 admissions in France, possibly more.

The OD was strong so it's not a surprise, it's a very good number ;)I don't know for Wed-Sun..But or Wednesday-Tuesday we expect 1,800,000 admissions in France, possibly more.

is there any website that updates daily admission numbers?

Philippines 2 day total. Germany only 1 day. But I agree with you on the trend. Philippines is getting competitive.

Yes. 10 M films here will become common in the very near future. We just love movies. I'm very happy piracy isn't as strong like before and even though it still exists, Filipinos still go to the theaters. The atmosphere when I watched THE AVENGERS was just amazing.

Looks like TA gets beaten in Germany by AP4 for the weekend. Predictions run 500k:650k in admissions.

I'm honestly not that surprised. Comic book movies have never made more than 30 mil $ there, even The Dark Knight is at $29,669,980, Spider-Man 3 is at $29,504,724, Iron man 2 managed $9,254,348 and Thor is at $16,007,303. The X-men franchise hasn't even cracked 20 mil.For comparison, American Pie 2 managed $30,812,120 and it came out 11 years ago. The Hangover II made $42,168,493 last year, so I would say normal for the market.

The Avengers in Paris (France) :-83,000 admissions wednesday-70,000 admissions thursday-67,000 admissions friday80,000 admissions expected on saturday :) The movie is a real success in France, beyond expectations, it's really rare for a superhero movie, I'm happy to see my country loves the movie too :D It's not Australia or UK but it's very satisfying :)

How many inhabitants are there in (greater) Paris ? more or less than in Australia

I'm honestly not that surprised. Comic book movies have never made more than 30 mil $ there, even The Dark Knight is at $29,669,980, Spider-Man 3 is at $29,504,724, Iron man 2 managed $9,254,348 and Thor is at $16,007,303. The X-men franchise hasn't even cracked 20 mil.For comparison, American Pie 2 managed $30,812,120 and it came out 11 years ago. The Hangover II made $42,168,493 last year, so I would say normal for the market.

Exactly. But it's more accurate if you use admissions.

Exactly. But it's more accurate if you use admissions.

I agree 110%, but I don't know where to find them and I just looked at BOM for the gross. If somebody can find admission for the foreign markets I wold be delighted, but I'm at a loss where to look. And I speak German, yet I still don't know where to find them.