Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Can Saturday hit 50M ? :D

Markets like SK and Italy increase over 100% on Saturdays.Most of the others show 30-40% increase.Only a couple of markets like Mexico might decrease or stay flat.I'd say 45M is the minimum.

What lol?It is currently headed toward 1.05-1.10B, if China and Japan do better than expected, then 1.125 is not that big of a stretch.

What do you expect from China, Russia, Japan?Unless TA makes 500M DOM this has no chance of happening imo.

Markets like SK and Italy increase over 100% on Saturdays.Most of the others show 30-40% increase.Only a couple of markets like Mexico might decrease or stay flat.I'd say 45M is the minimum.

Don't forget Russia, it can do more than expected there, it's common in Russia for Hollywood movies :)

What do you expect from China, Russia, Japan?Unless TA makes 500M DOM this has no chance of happening imo.

Around 180M from China/Russia/Japan/SK/Taiwan.TF3 was particularly huge in these markets and did 380M.So 200m gap there... but Avengers should outgross or match TF3 in all markets except Germany. So Avengers might be able to reduce the deficit to 100M.

Around 180M from China/Russia/Japan/SK/Taiwan.TF3 was particularly huge in these markets and did 380M.So 200m gap there... but Avengers should outgross or match TF3 in all markets except Germany. So Avengers might be able to reduce the deficit to 100M.

dont forget DOM, probably TA can earn back 100M there ...

I see 80M in China, 25M in Japan and 35M in Russia.Transformers 3 grossed 770M, because it did monstrous business in some major markets. TF3 also had very good legs and summer weekdays.TA opening is very, very good, but it doesn't really set the world on fire. And the question remains about its legs.

dont forget DOM, probably TA can earn back 100M there ...

Yeah... that's why I said it has a chance of beating TF3 WW.Won't be easy of course.... but the lack of competition makes me hopeful. Remember, TF3 had to deal with DH2 after a couple of weeks, so legs for Avengers will almost certainly be better.

Sales are thru the roof here today... Much better than thursday and friday..I´m seeing a huge weekend here.. huge..