Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

South Korean 's currency lost 20% compared to 2007.Don't try to downsize SK numbers, they're really great :P

The Yen on the other hand is much stronger than it was in 2007, and yet it will make only slightly more than SM3.

The Yen on the other hand is much stronger than it was in 2007, and yet it will make only slightly more than SM3.

In 2007 the Japanese economy was in better shape, clearly, and it had more kids, more teens, less unemployed people.In these conditions that will be great :)

In 2007 the Japanese economy was in better shape, clearly, and it had more kids, more teens, less unemployed people.In these conditions that will be great :)

That's the point, the stronger Yen should have offset those things.

Yep, most successful Spiderman, very impressive for a reboot and despie this hatred :)

It is not that impressive with 3D and the Asian/Latin America market expansion...

Solid opening here as I was expecting.With the Euro final today it was always going to have a weak sunday, I expect the same in the other european countries where it has opened.Taking that into account the OW here isn't all that bad.

Solid opening here as I was expecting.With the Euro final today it was always going to have a weak sunday, I expect the same in the other european countries where it has opened.Taking that into account the OW here isn't all that bad.

In France we won't have this Euro championship and the weather could be rainy Wednesday, good conditions for the movie.I expect between 10m and 14m OW, on par with Avengers.

Given it's a reboot and the competition from TDKR it's still a good performance.

No doubt. Lets see how it performs after OW. TDKR isn't opening everywhere on July 20.

In France we won't have this Euro championship and the weather could be rainy Wednesday, good conditions for the movie.I expect between 10m and 14m OW, on par with Avengers.

I will take that :arms:

I hope ASM will make more than $1B, but it would be really tough. With $50.2 million from only 13 markets, TASM has a good chance to make more than $500 million internationally. There are more than 50 markets left for TASM...