Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

I thought the Lizard was decent, the design and effects work though was poor. ILM is needed for a creature like that, not crappy Sony Pictures ImageworksI think being a reboot and competition from The Dark Knight Rises and the Olympics hurt it.

Maybe.. I still hated The Lizard though..

NA gross after this weekend is 261m and should finish with 262m.Overseas without China stands at 442.5m.So China is required to do $45.5m for $750m, and TASM is over that mark this weekend itself.750m is locked and in fact may have already happened.

NA gross after this weekend is 261m and should finish with 262m.Overseas without China stands at 442.5m.So China is required to do $45.5m for $750m, and TASM is over that mark this weekend itself.750m is locked and in fact may have already happened.

<_<:wub:

I disagree. About 62% of SM3's total gross comes from OS. With TASM it'll be more, like 65%.

yes but only because DOM decreased that muchwho around here did not expect it do more than SM3 OSone said 500-600, so even he had a 50% chance of that

I disagree. For a reboot to make $750m worldwide and be the 4th biggest movie of the year, nothing about it's performance is underperforming. It did very well.

As for The Bourne Legacy, you could also make a case for that too considering that it was obvious it wasn't going to do well because of Matt Damon's exit.

But yeah, if I had to give a few titles that were the biggest OS underperformers of 2012, they would be Rock of Ages, The Bourne Legacy and Dredd 3D.