That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

DON'T PEE DURING MOVIES. IT'S NOT HARD

I WISH MY BLADDER WOULD AGREE WITH YOU FUCK OFF.

last time I held in my piss for a movie was Blade Runner but I also didn't have to go until there were like 20 minutes left so it worked out in the end.

From the trailer, it seems the character from Lady Bird seems to whine even more for being born in the wealthiest country in the world than the character from Edge of Seventeen.

Edited by The Futurist

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

From the trailer, it seems the character from Lady Bird seems to whine even more for being born in the wealthiest country in the world than the character from Edge of Seventeen.

Me when I see another shitty Futurist take:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

you could go take a piss at any time during Justice League and I'm 100% sure it'd still be a shit movie so why does it matter

I lowkey went to order food during the second act.

After holding piss in for half of Moana last year, I always go before the movie starts. NO EXCEPTIONS

12 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

edge of seventeen is alright. i think the actors are the only thing that stopped it being totally throwaway for me.

tumblr_ofima1lUvC1txzbmgo3_540.gif

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I only use that to check if a movie has an after credits scene. I use the intermission to pee :lol:

That's still fucking weird :hahaha: 

Only time I drank anything in or around a theater in the past few years was when me and a buddy went to see Logan at midnight in a nearly empty IMAX, snuck in a bottle of whisky and took a swig every time Logan did it in the movie. That was worth it. On other occasions: not drinking anything for a couple of hours before the movie is not hard, guys. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

Only time I drank anything in or around a theater in the past few years was when me and a buddy went to see Logan at midnight in a nearly empty IMAX, snuck in a bottle of whisky and took a swig every time Logan did it in the movie. That was worth it. On other occasions: not drinking anything for a couple of hours before the movie is not hard, guys. 

I...don't like to be thirsty?

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

After holding piss in for half of Moana last year, I always go before the movie starts. NO EXCEPTIONS

tumblr_ofima1lUvC1txzbmgo3_540.gif

That's still fucking weird :hahaha: 

i said the performances were good. leave me alone with this shit jesus.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

At Disney Springs on Wednesday and Thursday, Three Billboards and Lady Bird sold pretty lightly; I don't know if any show exceeded 20-30 tickets. That isn't the case today because both have sold 60+ tickets for some shows and are consistently high :ohmygod: