CJohn

The Bourne Legacy OS thread

Needs a breakout in France, Germany and Japan.I wish I could access the whole article.And yes 78m after opening in 48 is a little low. I guess that's why they talk about the franchise numbers.

Really doubt it will break out anywhere considering its lacklustre OS performance so far.

Really doubt it will break out anywhere considering its lacklustre OS performance so far.

You're probably right. It may not even reach 150m overseas. Domestic may top out 120m hopefully. Not a disaster or anything but very disappointing.

These numbers while not disastrous, are disappointing. Was still hoping for 300WW, but that just went down the drain.

Not so fast. There's still some hope. Germany, France, China and Japan could still give some good numbers.

Hmm did foreign gross get adjusted down?

As of 9/10

BOURNE LEGACY, THE 76,968,213

http://www.upi-boxoffice.com/

Ok performance I guess, but no breakout yet No wonder they keep the movie's BO in context of the franchise.

Not sure what happened there. Could have been or could be missing some numbers for a distributor not UPI. I really don't know. Edited by ECSTASY

Well just by looking at BOM, it seems like Legacy is performing much like Ultimatum as far as total OS gross. Still doesn't feel like in the end that it'll match up to Ultimatum but that's one small piece of good news.

Except for the 47m :o Ultimatum grossed in the UK and 15m in Spain everything else looks comparable so far. Phillipines :D of course is better for Legacy.

BOURNE LEGACY, THE 81,322,229Opens in Germany today. That should add a nice sum to it's total. France next week. Still has Japan and China.I'm glad it's doing well in South Korea. Nice opening.

Edited by ECSTASY

Current markets are looking to finish with 95-100m....Remaining markets in Europe should bring in close to 20m. Japan should be good for 10m. A couple of Latin markets and Africa/Middle-East markets have to open as well, could bring 3-4m.So overall 130M finish without China. I don't know when it will be released or even if it will be released there. But if it does, I won't expect more than 10-15m.So Bourne Legacy should finish with around 250m worldwide if China gets a release. We should have a more clear idea after this weekend.

• Like 1