Hiccup23

CAYOM Year 3: Discussion

So, the way I’m thinking about it, The Odyssey 3 is definitely gonna be more of a drama than a straight up action epic like it was for the first two films. War for the Planet of the Apes and Logan come to mind when I think about the plot which I find extremely fitting given that one is directed by Matt Reeves and the other starring Jackman.

I also think the box office gross will probably go down a fair bit as well as the action won’t be as much of a draw. I don’t really care though.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

And now the one y'all been waiting for :sparta:

Uay3mhc.png

Words per minute:

The Scavenger Wars - ~188

The Number One Dime - ~148

The Odyssey: The Counsel of the Dead - ~100

Spark: Homeward - ~88

Silent Hill: Innocence Lost - ~99

Dark Side - ~106

Notes From the Otherspace - ~93

The Raven Boys - ~69

Bioshock - ~61

The Prince of Egypt - ~54

Edited by cookie

6 hours ago, Xillix said:

Anyway, I just realized we only have one Labor Day weekend release... buuuuuuuut it's a dead zone at the box office historically so screw it.

SWAT KATS 2 might be like HT2 imo.

6 hours ago, Xillix said:

Right but that's an unknown property so I have no idea how many, if any, hot alien dudes are in it.

You’ve got Shadow Moon from American Gods as a sexy bug man and on the non-alien side Black Paladin #1 shows his abdomen a lot... :3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I may pull a Voltron 1 and put up a Google Docs version of SW later today since I’m noticing quite a few errors in the posted version (none as bad as V1’s infamous typo though).

Edited by cookie

47 minutes ago, cookie said:

I may pull a Voltron 1 and put up a Google Docs version of SW later today since I’m noticing quite a few errors in the posted version (none as bad as V1’s infamous typo though).

For Bioshock since I genderflipped the lead I had to go back and change every instance of he and him to she and her. I am sure I missed a couple because yay so many pronouns.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

In case you haven’t read it yet, Henry Cavill DOES have a moustache in The Odyssey 2. Half the budget was spent trying to CG it onto his face. 

But isn’t it supposedly easier to CG on a mustache than off? Lager Pictures’ VFX department ain’t doing their jobs resourcefully. :jeb!:

Edited by cookie

50 minutes ago, cookie said:

But isn’t it supposedly easier to CG on a mustache than off? Lager Pictures’ VFX department ain’t doing their jobs resourcefully. :jeb!:

Henry Cavill’s moustache has proven to be quite the bull to try to reign in.