sfran43

Weekend Thread: WKND #BoxOffice - APR 20-22:#AQuietPlace $22M/$132.4M#Rampage $21M/$66.6M#IFeelPretty $16.2M#SuperTroopers $14.7M#TruthOrDare $7.9M/$30.4M pg 24

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Where did @BoxOfficeReport come from? 

Seems like they were just found a few weeks ago and they’re always first with weekend numbers.

Anyone know who runs it? They have a site too. 

I think BOR started operation at the onset of summer '17. I remember that they were always the 1st with Wonder Woman figures. I have religiously followed the twitter account ever since.

The owner's name is Daniel J. Garris. Maybe someone else can provide more background info on him since I got nothing.

The main site is extremely good. It has many useful data points (YT trailer views, Preview grosses history etc) stacked in a very concise and comprehensive manner. It is very very impressive.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MaxAggressor said:

I think BOR started operation at the onset of summer '17. I remember that they were always the 1st with Wonder Woman figures. I have religiously followed the twitter account ever since.

The owner's name is Daniel J. Garris. Maybe someone else can provide more background info on him since I got nothing.

The main site is extremely good. It has many useful data points (YT trailer views, Preview grosses history etc) stacked in a very concise and comprehensive manner. It is very very impressive.

Thank you! 

6 minutes ago, MaxAggressor said:

Daniel Garris used to run a different box office site a long time ago and then he was part of the boxoffice.com team. Guessing he split off on his own.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

A $50m horror opener falling just 30% in its third weekend and reclaiming #1.

Incredible. 

Yes, the runb AQP is on is truly amazing.

• Like 1

Sorry if i am late to all this and just dragging a dead body by now, but I feel like I need to get this of my mind before I leave you to enjoy your estimates. 

I went back and read the arguments between EC and baumer and it’s really not that hard to see who is been childish, condescending and melodramatic about the whole thing. @EmpireCity you were just trying to piss on someone’s predictions and that’s just c***t move and baumer was just showing you who you are and defending a fellow forum member.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1