Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

I liked the finale but unless creators think that the audience is not very smart there are no uncertainties as far as the story goes IMO

They are cannibals. Tyrese and Carol will probably take the same approach as Rick and will find his bag where they will deduce that Terminus is not a safe place because why wouldn't Rick go back to get those guns. They'll bust them out somehow.

I mean I don't hold it as a fault or anything but they really didn't leave me with questions how or why 

Unless Judith is the quietest baby of all time or becomes self-sufficient, there's no way Tyrese and Carol sneak around without being heard, especially if the Terminus group learned anything from Rick's group by beefing up border security.

Unless Judith is the quietest baby of all time or becomes self-sufficient, there's no way Tyrese and Carol sneak around without being heard, especially if the Terminus group learned anything from Rick's group by beefing up border security.

*dramatic trailer music*

BEFORE SHE WAS CARRIED AROUND IN A BJORN

*close up of an empty baby carrier*

BEFORE SHE WAS NAMED JUDITH

*wide shot of Terminus exterior*

SHE WAS...LITTLE ASSKICKER

*camera pans around Judith wearing sunglasses holding a mini-M-16*

Judith: Da-Da?

*epic montage of her gunning things down and doing completely unrealistic body flips and jumps and martial arts moves*

THIS FALL

NO ONE PUTS BABY IN THE TRAIN CAR

THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5: THE ASSKICKER RISES

• Like 4

Viewers cannot stop feasting on The Walking Dead as the season 4 finale nabbed 15.7 million viewers, with 10.2 million of them coming in that coveted 18-49 demo. Both of those marks shatter the previous finale records for the show, which were set with 2013′s season 3 ender, which scored 12.4 million total viewers and 8.1 million in the 18-49 range. However, the finale just missed becoming the most-watched episode in the series’ history, falling short of the 16.1 million that took in the season 4 premiere, 10.4 million of which were ages 18-49.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/31/walking-dead-seaosn-4-finale-ratings-record/

• Like 2

Well let's not pretend that there's any correlation between ratings and quality.

Except in this case, it does, imo.  Look, you can hate it all you want.  But it's the best show I've seen on TV since the 80's.  There are two episodes that rankk up there as perhaps the best single episode of TV ever, imo.  The Bigfoot episode on the Six Million Dollar Man has been my favourite episode for more than 30 years.  But the governor coming for the prison is certainly up there.  

TWD is all quality imo.  

• Like 4