Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Except not really. In the comics Carol was about 30 at most and essentially committed suicide at the prison, whereas Andrea is still alive and in a relationship with Rick.

So they're doing their good share of changes.

Plus comic Rick is a pussy tbh. The characters are so different from the comic is amazing. Some are badass in the comics but weak in the show and some are badass in the show but weak in the comics. Carol is a prime example of that.

The really messed up tyreese and Andrea from the comic, but kirkman said he always regretted the loss of ricks hand. That's why he still has it in the show. Plus Dale is basically Hershel.
Oh and Carl in the comic is basically a psychopath.
I find Sasha to be interesting right now since she basically Andrea in the comic.
I actually love both of them though. The show does a good job keeping the theme even if its not 100% faithful to the source material.

Now I'm probabably gonna get some hate for this, but I think Daryl will take glens place in the events of issue 100. That is the only way I see his exit, it would have to be epic

Edited by baumer

Except not really. In the comics Carol was about 30 at most and essentially committed suicide at the prison, whereas Andrea is still alive and in a relationship with Rick.

So they're doing their good share of changes.

But I would imagine the big arcs would still be followed.

This got soooooooooo good this season. I love it again, after they dragged like hell in the third season. Was so happy when the Governor was gone. He was such an insufferable brat.

Just picked up since 5.11 had a bit of a halt after 5.3. From here til 5.16 hoping for an action packed finale.

• Like 1

Just picked up since 5.11 had a bit of a halt after 5.3. From here til 5.16 hoping for an action packed finale.

How do you like the overall pace? I kinda like that they are exploring Alexandria right now, so the slow is nice.Though I can admit there is an episode or two that has been pointless in the past.

Yep! Most of the events happen. Who they happen to, or when they happen is up in the air.

Generally yeah. For example Terminus was a stand-in for the Cannibal Tribe from the comics. Bob took Dale's place as their victim.

How do you like the overall pace? I kinda like that they are exploring Alexandria right now, so the slow is nice.Though I can admit there is an episode or two that has been pointless in the past.

Sometimes it feels they are dragging it makes sense I guess if it fits there start to finish story. Well Alexandria has more story's to tell as on the road can just do so much.

Spoilers bits for next episode

-The opening scene shows Gabriel entering a homemade prayer room. He stands at an alter and looks down at a bible. A basket of strawberries has been left for him from a member of the the community with a note stating it's a blessing to have him there. He then starts to tear the pages out of the bible. (Geez Gabriel, hate strawberries much?)

While on a run to some sort of warehouse that contains electrical products (they are looking for some sort of replacement part), Deanna's son Aiden, (the self-proclaimed douchebag) shoots a walker that's wearing riot gear multiple times at a close distance. Aiden ends up shooting a grenade on the walker's body by mistake. (Oopsie!) After the smoke clears, we see that Aiden has become a human shish kabob as he is impaled on a pole. Tara is knocked unconscious and starts bleeding from the head. After a failed attempt to help Aiden, he is munched on by some walkers. Eugene to the rescue! He scoops up Tara and carries her to safety.

Abraham leads a construction team outside the community. They have been tasked with building a wall. A herd of walkers appear, which result in bullets flying. Abraham says "mother dick" (Abe sure does love dick!! The word dick that is..) and is ecstatic to be fighting walkers once again. After the fight, he tells the team to stay and finish the job they started.

Now for the second death - Got your Kleenex handy? No? Ok we'll wait.. Ready, now? Along with the death of Aiden, we will also lose Noah much like many of us predicted. Noah and Glenn get trapped in what looks like an office building. Noah gets trapped behind a glass wall of sorts and Glenn watches as Noah's face is pressed up against the glass while some dirty walker fingers go into his mouth and his cheek is ripped apart by walkers. Goodbye Noah. We will miss your face!

Btw every time I see Abraham all I think about is "WHO'S DEANNA?!" :lol:

Spoilers bits for next episode

After a failed attempt to help Aiden, he is munched on by some walkers. Eugene to the rescue! He scoops up Tara and carries her to safety.

Btw every time I see Abraham all I think about is "WHO'S DEANNA?!" :lol:

But isn't he dead at this point so why help? Munched on? But he is already dead so being munched on doesn't matter.

Why is Eugene doing runs?

Hope we see Rick, I know we do but don't want an episode focused on Tara/Eugene.

Edited by Neo

But isn't he dead at this point so why help? Munched on? But he is already dead so being munched on doesn't matter.

Why is Eugene doing runs?

Hope we see Rick, I know we do but don't want an episode focused on Tara/Eugene.

All I want to know is if Eugene is gonna clap them cheeks. I think a break from Rick is much needed.

Also

Noah's quick death proves that Beth's death and the hospital arc were pointless