Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Tonight's episode was AWESOME!

Hershel was awesome! Maggie was awesome! Even little Lizzie was awesome by leading the walker away from Glenn. Rick and Carl teaming up was awesome.

But Hershel was totally the star of this episode. Kicking ass while still doing his best to shield everyone else from the ugliness. Outstanding.

just watched episode 4 i cannot believe rick kicked carol out over that douchebag(ok more like he's been acting douchey lately with some reason but still) who was in the meantime trying to get himself killed because he thinks his sister is already dead 

carol who has been with you guys from the beginning , thats cold , rick is refusing to lead saying its council decision that and here is now being arbitrary

• Like 1

i'm still upset over carol, naturally they're chicken enough to save that convo for next episode grrr! 

i hate to say but carol did those two a favor they would have been dead and turned to zombies long ago , coz she killed them days ago and look how many sick people have died and turned since then , puh-lease rick needs to choose better over what to get upset nowadays and carol didnt deserve to be shunned and if that douchebag can't understand and get over it tell him and his sister to hit the road pfffffffffffffff

I think Rick made the right call.

Carol had begun to go down the same road as the Ricktatorship and Rick's journey down it nearly destroyed the group. In a post-apocalyptic scenario, the most important asset is trust, and when you cannot trust someone not to go off the reservation and make deadly decisions and act on them because of what he/she thinks is best, then that person probably shouldn't be part of the group.

Carol did a terrible thing for what she believed was a good reason, but the reason really wasn't a good one. The two infected were contained in tiny cells and posed no threat to anyone's safety, and they may have been one of the few who could recover. But we don't know, because Carol never gave them a chance because she went commando and murdered them.

then rick long time ago should have left the group too ! nobody forced him out they give him time and space but they didnt kicked him out , merle has done even shittier things and he stayed too anyhoo what's done is done but i'm not happy about it

since he's so arbitrary about it why not just put a bullet in her head and be done with it after all he basically set her out to die a lonely death far from the people she had become close to for the longest time

then rick long time ago should have left the group too ! nobody forced him out they give him time and space but they didnt kicked him out , merle has done even shittier things and he stayed too anyhoo what's done is done but i'm not happy about it

since he's so arbitrary about it why not just put a bullet in her head and be done with it after all he basically set her out to die a lonely death far from the people she had become close to for the longest time

Rick had cause to kill Shane. Carol had none. The only reasons Merle was allowed in was because of the Governor situation (they needed his info and his skills) and because they risked Daryl leaving with Merle.

after all he basically set her out to die a lonely death far from the people she had become close to for the longest time

Too bad she was killing the people she had become close to, eh?

And he most certainly did not send her out to die. He loaded her up with a ton of supplies.

• Like 2