Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

I forget, did Rick ever get a chance to tell Tyrese it was Carol who killed the two sick people?And seriously, wtf! The older girl is crazy as fuck. Tyreese and Judith both better sleep with one eye open.

Lizzy fucking scares the shit out of me. I was almost 50/50 they would actually have her smother the baby.

From what I remember, Rick never told Tyrese.  It should make for an interesting moment if Carol drops the news to him thinking he already know.

Lizzy apparently doesn't like rabbits too much either :P   But yeah she is a crazy mofo right now.  I think she would have smothered the baby if Carol didn't come on by.

Good episode, lots of tension with Rick alone in the house.

It seems like Rick, Michonne, and Carl with find Tyreese, Carol, and the kids at Terminus. I guess we're being set up for Glenn and co., Maggie's group, and Daryl/Beth to find one another in a separate set of occurrences.

• Like 2

If you had told me Episode 4 would be entirely about Daryl and Beth I would be very skeptical.But it somehow worked. Beth showed some character and range. Daryl had some needed emotional let-out.

I really enjoyed the episode, as well.  I like how they are fleshing out the characters a bit more now they they are all separated

If you had told me Episode 4 would be entirely about Daryl and Beth I would be very skeptical.But it somehow worked. Beth showed some character and range. Daryl had some needed emotional let-out.

I just finished my binge watching and caught up about an hour and a half before this episode.  I totally agree.  Maybe would have been nice to see even one more group, but I loved seeing more of Beth and Daryl.

Was I the only one thinking Beth was trying to get the D for a while there?  :lol: