baumer

Thursday numbers Solo 4.5 (Asgard2)

Box-office observers expect Solo to gross north of $60 million for the weekend, although it could come in closer to $50 million if it drops dramatically

LMAO. They're in for a rough weekend if they truly believe that lololol.

• Astonished 1

Just now, Brainbug said:

Box-office observers expect Solo to gross north of $60 million for the weekend, although it could come in closer to $50 million if it drops dramatically

LMAO. They're in for a rough weekend if they truly believe that lololol.

I just wanna know who these box office observers are though? Even the most deluded box office observer wouldn't predict such a nonsense number 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I just wanna know who these box office observers are though? Even the most deluded box office observer wouldn't predict such a nonsense number 

Maybe these are old number for the 2nd week predictions back when they thought it would open to $140-170m  :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nova said:

They are agents from WB, Universal and Sony, trying to make people think time and time again that Solo is an even bigger bomb than anyone could have ever imagined. Its their payback for Disney beeing so big and mean.

3 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

https://deadline.com/2018/06/shailene-woodley-adrift-solo-star-wars-story-action-point-weekend-box-office-1202401740/

725k Previews for Adrift

4.4mil thurs for Solo (They are predicting under 40m for Solo btw)

Well, if you go by Life of the Party and Breaking In, which did similar numbers in previews, both did over 17 million for the weekend.

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

Well, if you go by Life of the Party and Breaking In, which did similar numbers in previews, both did over 17 million for the weekend.

I thought The Shallows was a good comp for Adrift but that did $1.3M in previews so for Adrift's sake hopefully it follows the films you mentioned and not The Shallows :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harrycaul said:

Action Point cost $19 million somehow. And Adrift was $35 million. Both notably higher than I expected, to be honest.

Adrift is pricier than I thought since Lost with Redford was $8.5m

Action Point should have cost .19m