TheMovieman

What Blu-rays Have You Purchased/Received Recently?

Ice Age 4Bourne Legacy Steelbook from Target - kinda pissed though because they put all the steelbooks in the wrong security cases and dented them all around the edges. :angry:

Yeah, I hate Target's security cases. They also tend to damage slip covers depending on the size (not to mention if the cashier has trouble getting the movie out). I think they also have used the spider security ones (or maybe that's Wal Mart) and those are no better as they put markings on each side of the case.
  • Like 1

Topic says it all. Use the thread to post what Blu-rays you have gotten recently.

To Anyone. So how much better are Blue Rays than regular DVDs as I have never watched a Blue Ray. Got 1000 DVDs and don't really want to rebut a massive collection. So just wondering.

To Anyone.So how much better are Blue Rays than regular DVDs as I have never watched a Blue Ray.Got 1000 DVDs and don't really want to rebut a massive collection.So just wondering.

Well, it depends on the size of your television (and having a solid surround sound set-up as well). If it's a smaller television, then you're not going to notice a big difference. Also remember, Blu-ray players do upscale DVDs (so no need to replace your collection), though some are better than others.

Watched it today and it was awesome. The two parts together rivals the Nolan movies in some ways.

I bet it was awesome. I have the graphic novel so I know what is going to happen, but can't wait to see it in motion.Glad you enjoyed it. It makes me want to watch it even more.