A Marvel Fanboy

Tron: Ares | October 10, 2025 | Jared Leto to star, Joachim Ronning to direct

I still really like Legacy. The score is excellent (robbed of an Oscar nom, IMO), Kosinski has a great eye for visuals (Oblivion also looked great), and the use of 3D only in the computer scenes was rather cleverly done. Pity about the script.

It still remains one of the best music videos ever. This film will only work if Daft Punk is involved, though.

Whats even cooler is in IMAX and the 3D bluray (idk if the 2D does it) It switches aspect ratios too. So you go from 2D 2:35 BOOM now 3D 1:78 its vey cool every time. 

• Like 2

TRON: LEGACY is pretty terrible on almost every level, but the score is great. 

I'm not interested in a sequel at all, though.

Damn you're one grumpy man. Is there ANYTHING you like?

For once I completely agree with Tele. Legacy was absolute rubbish, with almost nothing to like except for the score, and arguably Michael Sheen's strange David Bowie impersonation. In fact, I might even say the few minutes we got of that club were all good, as it breathed a little bit of life into the entirely hollow world we're meant to believe in. But yeah, I don't think there is much to praise about the film.

• Like 1

Whats even cooler is in IMAX and the 3D bluray (idk if the 2D does it) It switches aspect ratios too. So you go from 2D 2:35 BOOM now 3D 1:78 its vey cool every time. 

I have it on blu-ray without 3D. it still does it. it's awesome.