cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

Clearly what @YourMother the Edgelord needs to do now is add Jakey G in Treasure Planet reshoots. Complete the space opera trifecta.

... I might have a role for him in a third film. But I’m still debating whether the third film is before or after the Atlantis teamup but leaning towards before.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blankments said:

@Xillix why did you add Brave to the schedule but not Marked Up Time (incomplete) or Big Enough (complete)?

I did add Big Enough but I forgot to save the edit before I closed the tab - same reason I just had to re-add I Am Omega.

Marked Up Time is incomplete so you answered your own question with that one :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Jaws: The Return is finished. About 5.5K words. It's taking Crysis' spot on July 3rd and Crysis is moving to my November 13th slot vacated by The Matinee.

Damn, this summer just got a whole lot more exciting. An Independence Day weekend release date is a perfect choice for this film.

Just now, Rorschach said:

Damn, this summer just got a whole lot more exciting. An Independence Day weekend release date is a perfect choice for this film.

This was actually my plan the entire time but since I didn't schedule Jaws in advance I couldn't do the switch til it was finished :P

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@4815162342 going into Mass Effect now. If I’m lucky you may get feedback tonight cause I’d rather get it done know cause I’m going to need a whole day for Voltron.

I'm pushing the pre-read to Friday so you don't have to worry about it right now.

However it will be the untrimmed version.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1