YM!

Weekend Thread | Hotel 3 $44.1 Skyscraper 25.4, Ant Man’s size does matter with $28.8M

Something has happened to old @CJohn....he's been replaced with a Pet Sematary like version of himself.  Everything sucks, everything is trash, everything is worthless.  

7bf266e042b680863820fc0aa4bc7b8d.gif

• Sad 1

Was there a club for predicting Black Panther domestic over Infinity War?  Nicely done...

Skyscraper sinking is interesting... I think many of a similar audience are indeed holding onto their wallets for M:I-6.

Fast/Furious is nearing its conclusion, and I don't know if the spinoff will spawn its own franchise.

It's time for D. Johnson to get involved with Marvel Studios, I think...just keep him away from Vin.  😁

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I...didn’t notice any size difference in the crane jump.  It looked fine to me.

Because you are the silly TOG. Any average human being with a decent IQ will notice it.

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

I have Equalizer 2 opening with $31M. It'll get hit hard the following week with Mission: Impossible arriving but as far as unnecessary sequels are concerned, it should hold up better than most have recently.

3cpAS6L.jpg

I keep reading this kind of rhetoric over and over again.  What sequel is necessary?  Well, let's count the ways that something is necessary.  First of all the first was well received.  Second, the first made money, third, the studio puts money into it.  That makes it necessary.  Films are made to make money, period.  That's it.  So why wouldn't they make a sequel to the first film?  I think people use the unnecessary catch phrase way too often here.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alli said:

Denzel, Cruise and Marky Mark all have movies in the next few weeks. It's beautiful man, beautiful!

Too bad Mile 22 is probably (nah, very likely) gonna flop.

Edited by filmlover