kayumanggi

ALADDIN | 695.1 M overseas ● 1050.7 M worldwide

7 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

I hope they just reference the return of jafar and go straight ahead to Aladdin and the king of thieves that one is gonna be huge. 1.1b to 1.5B WW potential. 

I would like to see Hugh jackmann as Aladdin's father Cassim who is also a major character. The King of thieves (Cassim) is a big character who can have his own spin-off movies from the Aladdin franchiese post Aladdin and the king of thieves movie

The king of thieves (cassim) is a big character ... Spot on .... should have own Separate film .. that movie has huge BO potential ..

• Like 1

Aladdin may have crossed already 700M WW in total real time. Most of the foreign total haven't been updated for like over a week for some countries. By the end of the week the numbers will be updated

Edited by Geo1500

1 minute ago, Geo1500 said:

Aladdin may crossed already 700M WW in total real time. Most of the foreign total haven't been updated for like over a week for some countries. By the end of the week the numbers will be updated

Yeah ... exact overseas figures will update soon ... small countries contribution are also very good ... for example in Egypt movie is all set to enter in Top 10 all time highest grossing animated list ... seriously didn't expect that kind of BO performance ...  :D  

49 minutes ago, Sunny Max said:

Yeah ... exact overseas figures will update soon ... small countries contribution are also very good ... for example in Egypt movie is all set to enter in Top 10 all time highest grossing animated list ... seriously didn't expect that kind of BO performance ...  :D  

Not so much from there but UK, Mexico, South Korea, France, Russia, Brazil and many more countries

6 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

Not so much from there but UK, Mexico, South Korea, France, Russia, Brazil and many more countries

Yes. Egypt is a small market .. (was just telling you) Korea is on fire , UK as well ... & you forget spain .. latin countries performance excellent too 

1 hour ago, Geo1500 said:

Aladdin may have crossed already 700M WW in total real time. Most of the foreign total haven't been updated for like over a week for some countries. By the end of the week the numbers will be updated

It’s impossible for it to have crossed $700M already. I would guess maybe closer to $600M by the weekend over. Need to wait tomorrow’s weekend number to confirm. Also ,  the WW numbers that we all have now ( stands at $508M ) was updated until Wednesday except North America of course in which BOM updates it every day. That means we still have all the overseas country’s numbers from Thursday-Sunday and NA Saturday-Sunday to be added but still I even can’t see it crossed $700M by the weekend , let alone by now.

Edited by Claudio
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Claudio said:

It’s impossible for it to have crossed $700M already. I would guess maybe closer to $600M by the weekend over. Need to wait tomorrow’s weekend number to confirm. Also ,  the WW numbers that we all have now ( stands at $508M ) was updated until Wednesday except North America of course in which BOM updates it every day. That means we still have all the overseas country’s numbers from Thursday-Sunday and NA Saturday-Sunday to be added but still I even can’t see it crossed $700M by the weekend , let alone by now.

If you add the weekend for NA + From Wednesday + weekend for OS + Japan it could cross 700M by Monday. Most of these countries have increased alot and others haven't even been updated at all from last week

4 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

If you add the weekend for NA + From Wednesday + weekend for OS + Japan it could cross 700M by Monday. Most of these countries have increased alot and others haven't even been updated at all from last week

As Of june 7 movie grosses $508 M ... thursday to sunday Overseas numbers will add (in which Japan will include also) + this weekend from domestic market .. 

15 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

I still can’t see it tho.

And the bold one : All countries figures have been updated until Wednesday. Maybe if you see BOM foreign charts ( for example ) , most figures only updated until June 2nd but the total WW numbers that Disney gave already covered all the countries figures up until Wednesday. So it doesn’t matter at all cause all the numbers have been added. It’s just the Mojo individual country charts that’s late to update.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Claudio said:

I still can’t see it tho.

And the bold one : All countries figures have been updated until Wednesday. Maybe if you see BOM foreign charts ( for example ) , most figures only updated until June 2nd but the total WW numbers that Disney gave already covered all the countries figures up until Wednesday. So it doesn’t matter at all cause all the numbers have been added. It’s just the Mojo individual country charts that’s late to update.

I thought I saw the latest update being Last sunday and not Wednesday. I was to lazy to do the numbers myself

Edited by Geo1500

43 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

I thought I saw the latest update being Last sunday and not Wednesday. I was to lazy to do the numbers myself

Oh god , I thought you still don’t know how that works. All that expalanation for nothing. :bourne::sparta:

5 hours ago, Geo1500 said:

Just a suggestion: Don'y rely too much on BOM's foreign chart. They are late to update. But even if they are late in updating their foreign chart, they are on time in updating the Dom and Foreign totals because those totals are provided by the studios. So as long as the studios already provided their updates in totals, it doesn't matter if BOM is still late in updating their Foreign chart breakdown of individual countries. The frontpage DOM and Foreign total is what you should be looking at because it's up to date.

11 hours ago, Geo1500 said:

I hope they just reference the return of jafar and go straight ahead to Aladdin and the king of thieves that one is gonna be huge. 1.1b to 1.5B WW potential if well marketed and place on a good opening slot.

I would like to see Hugh jackmann as Aladdin's father Cassim who is also a major character. The King of thieves (Cassim) is a big character who can have his own spin-off movies from the Aladdin franchise post Aladdin and the king of thieves movie

Do you honestly think it's a good idea to cast an australian white guy to be Aladdin's father?

3 minutes ago, Wally said:

Do you honestly think it's a good idea to cast an australian white guy to be Aladdin's father?

He can rock a beard and is good looking. He can fit the role imo then most and others who could take ME roles are Deep, Robert Jr

10 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

He can rock a beard and is good looking. He can fit the role imo then most and others who could take ME roles are Deep, Robert Jr

That would be a S**T SHOW. So much backlash. Hugh would never go for it in the first place bc he has agents that would tell him so and Disney will never cast a white guy to play Aladdin's father, not when he originally looked like this: 

516?cb=20190331212230

Edited by Wally

4 minutes ago, Wally said:

That would be a SHIT SHOW. So much backlash. Hugh would never go for it in the first place bc he has agents that would tell him so and Disney will never cast a white guy to play Aladdin's father, not when he originally looked like this: 

I doubt there will be any backlash if he was casted. Hack I have even seen the Rock take on hercules role. It's not that of an issue plus you should see his beard pictures he can really fit the bill but thats just my opinion

Edited by Geo1500

3 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

I doubt there will be any backlash if he was casted. Hack I have even seen the Rock take on hercules role. It's not that of an issue plus you should see his beard pictures he can really fit the bill but thats just my opinion

None of that matters, dude. Just search about these movies' controversies:

Gods of Egypt

Aloha

Ghost in the Shell

Exodus: Gods and Kings

Death Note

The Lone Ranger

And that's just off the top of my head.

• Like 1