chasmmi

Top 100 Animated Countdown. Reveal begins in 10-12 hours. Just hanging on for that last minute rushed top 20 list that changes everything...

On 10/30/2018 at 8:55 AM, chasmmi said:

1st - Inside Out: 33 Votes, 4 First, 9 top 5, 5 top 10  1005 points

Previous List - 1st

The film that brought Pixar back to its best. 

And I really love this film. I considered it top 3 Pixar when it first came out and I think it is still 4th at worst in my personal opinion. It is another film in the Coco, Incredibles Line that does not have a trough moment. It is consistent from start to finish and it also opens up a world of possibilities to maybe one day return to this concept. 

If I find myself doing this list for yet a 3rd time in 2020 (I've yet to actually ever initiate the poll :) ), I wonder if it will threepeat.

Yes! The greatest animated movie of all-time was rightfully #1!

On 10/31/2018 at 3:12 PM, Daxtreme said:

So my #1 won the last top 100 all-time (Fellowship), and now my #1 wins a top again (Inside Out)

Jesus. I guess I like popular stuff. Makes sense, on a box office forum

LOL 
You like what people tells you what to like. Your idea of a good Movie is purely based on what RedLetterMedia tells you is great. TFA is what you get when the powah of RedLetterMedia grows too strong. 

Yeah.. right.. TFA is the 12th mest Movie of all time according to you….

LOL

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2018 at 10:04 AM, chasmmi said:

So that is really left now is think about if/when I start planning the movie songs list (the poll I was actually planning to do before inheriting this one). 

I feel like I have used a lot of forum space with lists the past few months. 

If you don't want to do it, I dooooo.  I have Thoughts. :)