Bluebomb

Intouchables OS - 409.0m!

Weinstein has the rights for the English speaking world, Skandinavia and China

Weinstein only has rights in USA (Canada its Alliance Films) they are not the producers, each country has its on distributor, off the cuff with the exception of AUS/NZ (Roadshow) I don't think any other distributor has multiple countries

according to BOM $348,753,277

That has not been updated in like a month on BOM, I heard it was around $351m OS now.

21-Sep, being released by Entertainment Film Dist.

Really? That is great.Do you have a source?

Weinstein only has rights in USA (Canada its Alliance Films) they are not the producers, each country has its on distributor, off the cuff with the exception of AUS/NZ (Roadshow) I don't think any other distributor has multiple countries

I can't remember where i've read it first,but I found http://www.variety.c...erfriendly=true-http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118039624?refCatId=13&query=UNTOUCHABLE Edited by Rudolf

funny:Intouchables is with 19,385,300 admissions the 2nd best French movie in France behind Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis with 20,488,977 andIntouchables is with about 21.5m admissions outremere also the the 2nd best French movie behind Amélie with 23.1m

OS total now at $355,059,346 and it should hit $375M+ and maybe even $400M+ OS by the end of its run with at least 10 markets opening and they all love it like most markets.

Edited by JCS

Intouchables still No1 for 2012 in Spainonly The Hobbit remains a thread

Intouchables and Avengers are very close in gross, but not in admissions, given Intouchables has not 3D. I like this situation. A film that is not a blockbuster is the highest grosser of the year. However, I would add Breaking Dawn 2 as a contender to outgross Intouchables. If it finishes in 3rd position it would be great.