Xillix

CAYOM YEAR 5 - ADVANCE SCHEDULE THREAD

I wonder how much stakes people are placing for the year I'm doing actuals again (Year 7)?

Though if Year 2 is any indication they may not have to worry that much (unless your name is Freddy Zapper, I guess)...

Edited by cookie
  • Knock It Off 1

6 minutes ago, cookie said:

I wonder how much stakes people are placing for the year I'm doing actuals again (Year 7)?

Though if Year 2 is any indication they may not have to worry that much (unless your name is Freddy Zapper, I guess)...

Y7 is my major year, so if we can have some nice Totals, y’all won’t worry about my Y8 actuals.

1 hour ago, Xillix said:

Just saying with the number of cameos you're cramming in there, it runs the risk of being an exhausting distraction that runs the joke into the ground. Not saying it can't be pulled off, just something to be careful of.

Also, I find it pretty interesting that @Rorschach and @Spagspiria are placing so much at stake for the year I'm doing actuals...

Oh yeah you're doing Year 6.

Excuse me while I make a change for a film I had intended for Year 6. :sparta:

• Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, cookie said:

What about Tintin?

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, Reddroast said:

Oh No. I can hear the 12 year olds already.

The 13 year olds too.

This is why I realized the sequel cannot come out in Year 6, because not saying @Xillix would be biased against it, but he would personally ensure it was ground into the dirt.

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

The 13 year olds too.

This is why I realized the sequel cannot come out in Year 6, because not saying @Xillix would be biased against it, but he would personally ensure it was ground into the dirt.

Are we getting Pokémon Quatre and Pillars 3 the same year?

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

Are we getting Pokémon Quatre and Pillars 3 the same year?

No Pokemon after Year 5 is going on a hiatus for 5 years. I want a nice space in-between each Regional Saga.

Pillars 3 would be March Year 7 assuming I stick to the roughly 18-month plan.

Edited by 4815162342

5 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Jotho would be pretty hard to do imo.

Before BOM got wiped out in the IMDB holocaust I had started making a Johto series and the first film radically diverged from the first game plot around halfway through. I suspect I would use that framework to guide me.

Edited by 4815162342

7 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Before BOM got wiped out in the IMDB holocaust I had started making a Johto series and the first film radically diverged from the first game plot around halfway through. I suspect I would use that framework to guide me.

I would like to see that please

3 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

The 13 year olds too.

Not sure I get the 13-year-old bit, but I'm really not that petty. Besides, predictions will be taken into account from everyone. I'm not just gonna go around throwing whatever numbers I like at people.