Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

I find it strange that WWZ has opened advanced booking already. I didn't think it would be a film with that kind of fanbase. I think Monsters University booking should theoretically be opening in the next couple of weeks, and then that'll be it on the advance front until Thor most likely.Does anyone have any idea how Man of Steel is looking at a non BFI IMAX cinema at this point?

I think Pacific Rim could get advanced bookings but I agree that Thor and Catching Fire will be the next advance bookings films. Edited by Jonwo

I wonder what MoS's gonna do. Superman Returns did quite well with £16m back in 2006. With inflation and 3D that'd be well over £20m now.

I think £25-30m is possible.

As for Pacific Rim, I don't see more than £15m.

I wonder what MoS's gonna do. Superman Returns did quite well with £16m back in 2006. With inflation and 3D that'd be well over £20m now. I think £25-30m is possible. As for Pacific Rim, I don't see more than £15m.

I'm thinking £7-8m OW and £25-30m total, Superman Returns was fairly successful with £4.3m OW and £16m total as has been mentioned.