Eric Lasagna

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

11 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Bought myself and my friends 5 tickets for Marvels, and one by myself for IMAX. Tickets are now on sale here in Brazil.

It will be a pleasant experience to have the whole theater to yourselves.:Venom:

• Haha 10

Moderation

Yeah @eddyxx we don't need this condescension or snark because of people's excitement and optimism over a kids movie. You're an adult. So act like one.

Likewise @SpiderByte we don't need this passive-aggressive "BOT is out to get Marvel" schtick you do every time people aren't ultra super positive over Marvel movies. If you don't like this stuff, just ignore it. Thank you.

If either one of y'all continue this further, you will leave me with no other choice but a threadban. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

It’s already sold out. 

I’ll probably wait til opening day to buy my tickets. I used to drag people to these movies, those days are gone. 

@Eric Mouse I literally have the theatrical one sheet for The Avengers framed in my living room. Since when am I not a Marvel fan?

Just now, eddyxx said:

@Eric Mouse I literally have the theatrical one sheet for The Avengers framed in my living room. Since when am I not a Marvel fan?

That's nice. That doesn't excuse you from immature and trollish behavior and clearly trying to bait people like Zatt and SpiderByte. I'm just asking you to be nicer to your fellow BOT member. That's it.

1 hour ago, ZattMurdock said:

Nothing is new in the front. We will have ‘Marvel is dead’ after Deadpool 3 and the Avengers films blow up the box office again because that’s a talking point that it’s around just as long as Marvel Studios films are around.

nvm

Edited by Bob Train

1 minute ago, SpiderByte said:

Well that's interesting. Guess maybe international crowds like it more?

I’m seeing movement for the midnight premieres, but not really much for the rest of the days. It’s normal when it comes to blockbuster films and it’s barely out so yeah, take that as you will.

Also, saw that dude that keeps getting trailers announcements before it’s out claiming some blurbs from Marvels reviews, but I’d take that with a grain of salt.

I'll say, review leaks is a whole new realm of movie leaks. Uncharted waters.

For those unaware, this is the guy who's leaks have mostly comprised of runtimes and trailers, so he does have legitimacy. Possibly quotes from a critics trailer spot?

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Astonished 3

Just now, ZattMurdock said:

They must be starving for whatever content with the strikes going on. Doubt it’s true.

This guy's background is trailer and TV spot leaks, so if there's, say, a critic quote spot they're working on, it'd explain why they're such specific quotes.

Plus thisd also...destroy his reputation when the reviews do in fact come out. It'd be a weird, inevitably doomed credibility gamble to fake it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

This guy's background is trailer and TV spot leaks, so if there's, say, a critic quote spot they're working on, it'd explain why they're such specific quotes.

Plus thisd also...destroy his reputation when the reviews do in fact come out. It'd be a weird, inevitably doomed credibility gamble to fake it.

Wait a minute, yeah you are onto something. This actually makes sense.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Jesus now we've reached "nobody will like a Marvel movie again" before reviews even drop? Is it really impossible that the movies will get good reviews apparently??

This is the internet.  What did you expect.

1 hour ago, ZattMurdock said:

They must be starving for whatever content with the strikes going on. Doubt it’s true.

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

cryptic said in a discord that saw the quotes in exclusives promo images 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, YM! said:

I don’t blame her. I don’t care if you didn’t like CM1 or her character, the fanbase did her so dirty and the only people in the MCU that defended her were Boseman, SLJ and Cheadle. And all this because some of y’all got in your feelings for her advocating for more diverse critics. 

The amount of Misogyny and utter bile that got thrown her way for simply being a woman who spoke her mind is absolutely disgusting. 99% of the people who got outraged could not give less of shit about the issue she raised, but incels and online weirdos saw a chance for a pile on and took it. And then on top of that, as soon as she wears something even remotely revealing, she is plastered all over the Internet and objectified to utter shit.

The way the Marvel Studios family left her to rot and were absolutely radio silent throughout all of this while also filming and writing testimonials for Crisp Rat after he lost a fucking buzzfeed ranking will never cease to amaze. If I was her I'd get the bag, finish out my contract, then get the fuck outta dodge.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

I'll say, review leaks is a whole new realm of movie leaks. Uncharted waters.

For those unaware, this is the guy who's leaks have mostly comprised of runtimes and trailers, so he does have legitimacy. Possibly quotes from a critics trailer spot?

This guys leaks are mostly rock solid. I'd say there's an 80% chance of this being correct. 

5 minutes ago, SaltyPistola said:

The amount of Misogyny and utter bile that got thrown her way for simply being a woman who spoke her mind is absolutely disgusting. 99% of the people who got outraged could not give less of shit about the issue she raised, but incels and online weirdos saw a chance for a pile on and took it. And then on top of that, as soon as she wears something even remotely revealing, she is plastered all over the Internet and objectified to utter shit.

The way the Marvel Studios family left her to rot and were absolutely radio silent throughout all of this while also filming and writing testimonials for Crisp Rat after he lost a fucking buzzfeed ranking will never cease to amaze. If I was her I'd get the bag, finish out my contract, then get the fuck outta dodge.  

Lucasfilm did the same with Daisy Ridley and especially with Kelly Marie Tran (removing her from TROS was just awful and shameful).

Edited by DInky
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, SaltyPistola said:

Yeah, but I’m kinda tired of the news cycle around Joanna Robinson’s book soundbites. First it was about Marvel thinking they had a good film with Quantumania - like no shit Sherlock, with the insane amount of test screenings these films go through, we’re anyone expecting Marvel Studios thought that that film was trash? Come on now - and now this. It just reeks of slow news days with the strikes going on and fan sites scrapping though all sources possible to find something to generate clicks. We don’t know about the future of Brie Larson in the MCU as much as we knew about RDJ’s or Chris Evans’ before Endgame. I doubt that she won’t be around for a good while though.