Wrath of the Titans

12 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Wrath of the Titans

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Saw this last night/this morning. The 3D is better but that is not saying much. The story is worse than the first movie, but it did have a few good CGI money shots.

Overall, I would say it is worst than the previous one. Though I am sure some will find it just fun to watch.

C+

Saw this last night/this morning. The 3D is better but that is not saying much. The story is worse than the first movie, but it did have a few good CGI money shots.

Overall, I would say it is worst than the previous one. Though I am sure some will find it just fun to watch.

C+

Is there anything to salvage out of it beside the visuals? Performances any good? I'm trying hard to find an excuse to go see it, but given how meh the first one was, I'm having trouble justifying it.

^ For me, there wasn't any great acting. Nothing really stood out in the film. It basically was a quick intro to a son, a quick explanation of the plot then it just went from scene to scene. Ok, well maybe the Bill Nighy appearance was decent.

^ For me, there wasn't any great acting. Nothing really stood out in the film. It basically was a quick intro to a son, a quick explanation of the plot then it just went from scene to scene. Ok, well maybe the Bill Nighy appearance was decent.

Shame because outside of Worthington there is some talent in this. Nighy, Fiennes, Neeson, Pike and Ramirez. Edited by ECSTASY

Rented this last nightPretty decent I guess, it wasn't horrible but there wasn't really anything that great about it either....C/C+ which is pretty much the same grade I gave the first oneIn addition the final fight with kronos should have been much much longer, which was also a problem with the kraken fight scene in the last one

It's fucking terrible, but special mention has to go to Sam Worthington.  I'm not really sure how this was pulled off, but the dude has managed to headline some major blockbusters the last few years (including the #1 grossing film of all-time) despite having zero ounce of acting talent or ability.  

Also, just how plastered were Fiennes and Neeson when they agreed to do this?

• Like 1