Fake

Friday Numbers

One of the most prolific box office predictors of all time. He is the master. He's asian and he is, if you ever watched Kill Bill, he's like the Bride's guru.. the guy that the blonde bitch plucked out his eye.... he's that guy for box office. He knows everything. You need to take his shit seriously.

I think the blonde bitch got her own left eye plucked out by the bride? Edited by vc2002

Agree on everything except THG fanbase being crazy. Obviously we're not. It's one of the biggest films of ALL FUCKIN TIME.

Posted Image

To Matt: That gif isn't even directed at you, I just think it's fuckin hysterical!!!!!! LMAOOOOO

Oh my god best gif ever. :lol:

Love this were did you find it?

Tumblr. Honestly I post funny gifs all the time but it's not a "talent". It' just that any time I see a dumbass post I google "whatever I'm feeling gif" and something funny usually comes up.

I think the blonde bitch got her own left eye plucked out by the bride?

Thank you vc, you're exactly right. I meant to say it's the old guru that got poisoned to death by the blonde bitch that got her eye plucked out by the Bride. Silly mistakeon my part.

Stop it, you loonies. Don't you know THG is gonna do 53m this weekend. And THG has "no chance in Hell of doing 400m". :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:Idiots.And I say that with no remorse, cause Fake had no problem calling us braindead retards for thinking The Hunger Games won't drop 65% this weekend :rolleyes:

Idiots.And I say that with no remorse, cause Fake had no problem calling us braindead retards for thinking The Hunger Games won't drop 65% this weekend :rolleyes:

He even used a chemistry problem to back his claim. His mind has been going haywire these past couple days.

Not surprised Fake acted out. He showed glimpses of being that way last year during Potters run. If this number really is in the 20s then he needs a nice helping of crow.

Baumer is due to have a huge serving of crow. He predicted 53m for this weekend.

Baumer is due to have a huge serving of crow. He predicted 53m for this weekend.

:D :DThat proves Baumer can be terribly wrong and his TASM prediction shoul´ent be taken all that serious :D :D