Fake

Friday Numbers

Using Thors Sat and Sun increase/decrease %Friday: 18.9mSaturday: 31.4m (+66%)Sunday: 21.5m (-31.5%)Total: 71.8mVery SM1-esque as well if it could pull it off.

LOL. Just stop. No need to inflate expectations anymore.

He's basically saying that Batman Begins and Superman Returns had a lot of predecessor stigma holding them back from bigger numbers. TASM is in a very similar position is what he's saying.Or in other words:Superman 1 = Batman89 = Spidey 1Superman 3 & 4 = Batman & Robin = Spider-Man 3Superman Returns = Batman Begins = Amazing Spider-Man

No 3D = No 3D = 3D! :lol:

Exactly, that's exactly why it's hard to take you seriously. Why predict a film when there was absolutely no footage whatsoever released?

I predicted TDK nearly on the dot a good two years out as well, same with ROTS. One does not need footage when the raw data that provides a films potential is already in circulation waiting to be used.

LOL. Just stop. No need to inflate expectations anymore.

Don't tell me to stop. I'm just putting hypotheticals out there if it followed a films weekend patterns that it has already been practically mimicking over the week despite being on a larger scale. It's not a prediction, just showing what's possible. Your condescending attitude towards people can bug after awhile.

I predicted TDK nearly on the dot a good two years out as well, same with ROTS. One does not need footage when the raw data that provides a films potential is already in circulation waiting to be used.

Really, so you had cold-hard fact that it was going to be a WOM powerhouse? Edited by Noctis

Don't tell me to stop. I'm just putting hypotheticals out there if it followed a films weekend patterns that it has already been practically mimicking over the week despite being on a larger scale. It's not a prediction, just showing what's possible. Your condescending attitude towards people can bug after awhile.

Posted Image

Really, so you had cold-hard fact that it was going to be a WOM powerhouse?

PUHLEASE.jpg

It wasn't even that good, no better than THG, I knew the market conditions, the average multiplier for a James Cameron film, and the revolutionary nature of the 3D. Than I made the prediction, the intangible factors can only be guessed at, but JC does not make shit films. I also correctly predicted what Avatars average ticket price would be (that was the hardest part). That is why I set a low and a high limit, I consider the higher limit the films maximum potential. I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary.

The only one who who's acting like a child is you, your constant need to pick fights and try to make yourself seem superior gets tiresome. Most people just agree or disagree with what another person is saying. That's fine by me. You always have to make it more personal than that. Oh well, that's just my 2 cents.

The only one who who's acting like a child is you, your constant need to pick fights and try to make yourself seem superior gets tiresome. Most people just agree or disagree with what another person is saying. That's fine by me. You always have to make it more personal than that. Oh well, that's just my 2 cents.

So by saying "Don't inflate expectations," means I was taking it personally?

So by saying "Don't inflate expectations," means I was taking it personally?

The waambulance shit kinda was. But no hard feelings. I still respect you as a poster. Just wish you'd kinda tone it down a little. But if that's how you want to constantly post, then by all means continue.

• Founder / Operator

With regard to Thor: it also got to enjoy the benefits of Memorial Day weekend and early summer weekdays (though not many of them). That effectively negates any help Spring Break offers THG (which is really minimal as Spring Break has no set dates and has already occurred or is occurring in some parts of the country). I'd be surprised if the pattern maintains for very long. I still think Deathly Hallows 1 is ultimately the best comparison.(But I've been wrong before.) :)