cax16

Captain America: Brave New World | February 14, 2025 | Harrison Ford is General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

18 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Harrison Ford having fun in a press tour?!???

First time in forever he looked alive during movies promotion. My confidence in this movie rise dramatically all of a sudden . Genuinely curious what kind/type of movie that he had fun with.

Edited by Claudio

49 minutes ago, Claudio said:

First time in forever he looked alive during movies promotion. My confidence in this movie rise dramatically all of a sudden . Genuinely curious what kind/type of movie that he had fun with.

I remember way back he said one thing that he loved about Cowboys and Aliens was that the aliens are all called demons. He seemed to like that more than Star Wars

• Like 1

On 7/28/2024 at 1:28 PM, ZeeSoh said:

HArrison Ford during this movie's press tour is gonna be FUN! :P

I got a feeling play an SOB like Ross was a lot of fun for Ford.

honestly expecting future trailers to focus more on the Hulk stuff since from what I've seen online and the audience reactions i've seen when i went to see D&W most people were only really paying attention to the red Hulk stuff

I don’t think people understand how Captain America more so than any other Marvel hero actually benefits of riffing at the Marvel universe at large. One could say that Captain America had no business standing up against Thanos but there he he was. Same goes for the themes that they are playing here, which seems to once again tap into superpower arms race like it was touched upon with Wakanda Forever now with adamantium, attempts of use of a super serum with Red Hulk and a Leader that certainly will play the angle of a superior enhanced mind as well. Serpent Society is also very much so a "Captain America threat" as much as you can get, some very interesting angles they could go there as well.

With that said, everything that Tim is saying here is music to my ears:

• Like 2

In an interview in early 2023, someone at Disney mentioned there were practical limitations to what they could do with Namor in Black Panther 2's marketing because of the character's contractual limitations. I wonder to what degree that's going to impact the "Hulk 2" aspects of this film as they were still able to do a pretty good amount with Atlantis in that film's marketing. 

44 minutes ago, PlatnumRoyce said:

In an interview in early 2023, someone at Disney mentioned there were practical limitations to what they could do with Namor in Black Panther 2's marketing because of the character's contractual limitations. I wonder to what degree that's going to impact the "Hulk 2" aspects of this film as they were still able to do a pretty good amount with Atlantis in that film's marketing. 

I thought I remembered hearing that Universal’s remaining rights to the Hulk lapsed last year on the 15th anniversary of the Edward Norton film. In any case, I don’t recall Marvel having any real problem advertising the Hulk in their past films. 

17 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I thought I remembered hearing that Universal’s remaining rights to the Hulk lapsed last year on the 15th anniversary of the Edward Norton film. In any case, I don’t recall Marvel having any real problem advertising the Hulk in their past films. 

The rights to the Hulk movie from 2008 lapsed, but they still have the rights to Hulk solo movies.

• Thanks 1