Eric Duncan

Titane | October 1, 2021 | Neon | Palme D'Or winner from Julia Ducournau (Raw)

On 7/23/2021 at 11:35 PM, Krissykins said:

Loved “Raw” and I’m very excited for this. Not watching the trailer, just going in fresh whenever it’s released here in the UK. 

UK release date is New Years Day, but I’m going to a preview in October as pert of London Film Festival. 

1 hour ago, TLK said:

Thanks. It seems a bit high for a movie like this but I guess no one is platforming movie in 5 theaters these days.

I think it's fascinating how the decline of theaters' cultural relevance (as in not quite being what it once was) and the ability of certain arthouse/indie films to quickly build buzz—how those two elements have merged together to create an environment where films like ParasiteThe Green KnightTitane, and Lamb are able to negotiate for this wide of a release. It's like A24 and Neon cracked some sort of code, and it's refreshing to see happen on a big scale.

Edited by SLAM!
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

they clearly said no

11 - Titane $515,747 - 562 - $917

Your last 2 takes have been

Will Venom 2 even make half of the last 1.

There is no hype for the new Bond and will it even make 400m WW.

Your posts are pretty awful and your trolling is even worse.

• Thanks 1

I went to see this last night and it was absolutely bonkers. 

Some of the scenes made even me feel grossed out. Wow. It certainly puts the “body” in “body horror”. 

Walk outs, audible cringing, laughs, strong reactions and someone even fainted. A screening I won’t forget for a long time. 

8 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I went to see this last night and it was absolutely bonkers. 

Some of the scenes made even me feel grossed out. Wow. It certainly puts the “body” in “body horror”. 

Walk outs, audible cringing, laughs, strong reactions and someone even fainted. A screening I won’t forget for a long time. 

malignant vibes?