baumer

Baumer's 60 best Holy Bleep moments in horror movie history 3) The Changeling 2) Blair Witch 1) Sleepaway Camp

Number 39:  Get Out (2017)

MV5BMjUxMDQwNjcyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzcw

Starring:  Daniel Kaluuya, Allison Williams, Bradley Whitford, Catherine Keener

Directed by Jordan Peele

Box office:  255M WW

My rating:  9/10

The story:  Chris and his girlfriend Rose go upstate to visit her parents for the weekend. At first, Chris reads the family's overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter's interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he never could have imagined.

The WTF scene:  Get Out is a slow burn in some ways.  Like a lot of really good horror films, it peels back different layers, slowly so that you get a chance to piece things together.  Get Out definitely does that.  By the end of the movie, you discover that the Armitage's kidnap young, virile black people to brainwash them (Sink) so they can implant the brains of their relatives and friends into the their bodies.

The RUNNING SCENE is so creepy and perfectly done.  When Chris can't sleep he goes outside to have a smoke.  While out there he sees Walter running in a hypnotic state.  His eyes are blank and lifeless and he is running straight towards Chris.  He abruptly turns at the last second, leaving Chris and the audience watching the movie in a state of bewilderment.  The first time you watch the movie, you might not pick up on things but after a second or third time, you might get it.  This is from VILLAINS WIKIA:

"According to Dean, Roman participated in the 1936 Olympics and lost to Jessie Owens.  Unable to take his loss seriously, Roman developed hatred towards (and an obsession with black people) and founded the Order of Coagula to perfect the a process of kidnapping black people in order to brainwash them and implant the brains of old relatives and friends into the bodies of the far younger and athletically superior black people.  As Roman and Marianne grew old Dean took over the Order and used the family's groundskeeper Walter and Georgina as new vessels fore the dying Roman and Marianne.  Ever since then Roman used Walter's body to become stronger and faster leading up to the film's events."

The scene is creepy without that knowledge, but it's downright horrifying and brilliant when you put all that together.  

Trivia:  Daniel Kaluuya was given the lead role on the spot after nailing his audition. Writer, co-producer, and director Jordan Peele said Kaluuya did about five takes of a key scene, in which his character needs to cry, and each was so perfect that the single tear came down at the exact same time for each take.

Regarding the meaning of The Sunken Place, Jordan Peele said, "The Sunken Place means we're marginalized. No matter how hard we scream, the system silences us."

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Flopped said:

Will you have everything in the first post so we don't have to scroll through the entire thread? Please and thanks. 

Humor Boomer GIF

Just playing around but half of the enjoyment IMO is going through the list as he posts them, getting to take in each clip on it's own and reading other posters responses to these clips.  Good things come to those who wait.  

• Like 2

Number 38:  Final Destination (2000)

MV5BZTI0NGM2OGYtNzVmMi00NGQ2LTk2MDAtN2Rm

Starring:  Devon Sawa, Ali Larter, Kerr Smith, Sean William Scott, Tony Todd

Directed by:  James Wong

Box office:  113M WW

The Story:  Alex is boarding a plane to France on a school trip, when he suddenly gets a premonition that the plane will explode. Shortly after Alex, a group of students, and his teacher are thrown off the plane, to their horror, the plane does in fact explode. Alex must now work out Death's plan, as each of the survivors falls victim. Whilst trying to prevent the next death, Alex must also dodge the FBI, who believe that he caused the explosion.

The Holy Shit moment:  Final Destination had a great hook.  Death has been cheated but death, like life in Jurassic Park, will find a way.  The opening 15 minutes of these movies are usually (imo) the best parts of the films.  This one certainly has an explosive beginning, literally and figuratively.  Alex and his classmates have just boarded a plane for a trip to France.  Alex suddenly gets a premonition that the plane would explode and kill everyone.  This is pre-911 so only Alex and a few of his classmates get kicked off for unruly behavior.  While in the boarding area of the airport, they watch their friends all take off.  There is still fighting amongst the group and as we are distracted by the boys almost coming to blows, we see the plane blow up in mid flight.  It's something you know is going to happen because of the trailer.  What I wasn't expecting was the realism and power of the scene.  I saw the space shuttle blow up on live TV in grade seven.  This looked just as realistic and it was terrifying and shocking. Not only do you see the plane explode in the distance, the glass of the airport windows shatter and the classmates, authorities and teachers look on in horror and disbelief.

Trivia:  The numerous appearances of "180" in the film refer to the film's original title of "Flight 180". New Line decided to rename the film to "Final Destination" through fear of confusion of other films like Air Force One (1997) or Con Air (1997).

Most characters in the film are named after filmmakers or stars from black and white horror films: Terry Chaney (named after (Lon Chaney); Tod Waggner (named after director George Waggner); Alex Browning (named after director Tod Browning); Larry Murnau, (named after director F.W. Murnau, who directed the first "Dracula" film Nosferatu (1922)); Agent Schreck (Max Schreck also starred in Nosferatu); Blake Dreyer (named after Carl Theodor Dreyer, who directed Vampyr (1932)); Howard Siegel (named after director Don Siegel, who directed "Dirty Harry" (1971)); Billy Hitchcock, whose name pays homage to Alfred Hitchcock; and Valerie Lewton is named after horror film producer Val Lewton.

• Like 5

Number 37:  Angel Heart (1987)

large_zVABs77t8P6flUShTnnTHjeTc3w.jpg

Starring:  Mickey Rourke, Robert DeNiro, Lisa Bonet

Directed by:  Alan Parker

Box office:  17M

My rating:  10/10

The story:  Harry Angel (Mickey Rourke) is a private detective contracted by Louis Cyphre (Robert De Niro) to track down the iconic singer Johnny Favorite. However, everybody that Angel questions about Favorite seems to meet a tragic demise. Eventually the trail leads Angel to New Orleans where he learns that Favorite had dabbled in the black arts. As Favorite's whereabouts and true identity become clear, Angel learns that being hired by Cyphre was not a random choice.

The Oh My God moment:  Even though this film is almost 35 years old, I still feel bad about posting this spoiler about the film because its truly one of the all time great surprises in film history.  M. Night, eat your heart out (how very apropos for this film).  

All throughout this film, Harry is searching for Johnny Favorite, a crooner in the 50's who owes Harry's client some money.  Angel is paid very handsomely so he can only assume Favorite owes Cyphre a good sum of money.  But as each clue is unearthed, there is a much more sinister plot unravelling here.  When Angel finds out that HE is actually Johnny Favorite and he literally sold his soul to the devil for stardom and then tried to double cross Lucifer, he discovers that his client was just playing games with him this whole time.  His client, played by DeNiro, is SATAN.  This final confrontation in the film blew my mind when I first saw this film. Harry got amnesia because of the war and it took Lucifer a few years to find him, but now that he has, he is going to burn in Hell for eternity.

Trivia:  Writer and director Alan Parker claims that Robert De Niro's performance as Louis Cyphre was so eerie and realistic that he generally avoided him during his scenes, letting him just direct himself.

The film sparked a long-standing feud between Robert De Niro and Mickey Rourke. It was the first and last time the actors worked together, and neither of them has had many kind words for the other in the aftermath. It has been reported that this stems from De Niro refusing to talk to Rourke off-camera, feeling this would be to the detriment of their scenes together. Rourke apparently took this personally, and has never been shy of publicly bad-mouthing De Niro in the years since. That bad blood between the actors endured for years. In 2019, Rourke accused De Niro of blocking him from taking a role in Martin Scorsese's film The Irishman. Rourke once said about De Niro, "I don't look up to him no more; I look through him."

• Like 1

Number 36:  Near Dark (1987)

s-l400.jpg

Starring:  Bill Paxton, Lance Henriksen, Jeanette Goldstein

Directed by Katherine Bigelow

Box office:  3.3M

The story:  In Phoenix, the young cowboy Caleb Colton meets the beautiful Mae late night in town and she asks for a ride to her trailer. It is near dawn and Caleb brings Mae that is in a hurry; he asks for a kiss and she bites him on the neck. Caleb's truck does not start and he walks home. However, when the sunlight hits him close to his farm, he starts to burn. His father Loy Colton and his sister Sarah witness a van that appears out of the blue and kidnaps Caleb. He is introduced to Mae's family: the leader Jesse Hooker, his mate Diamondback, the cruel Severen and the boy Homer. In common, all of them are predator creatures of night that need blood to survive. However, Caleb refuses to kill and Mae gives her own blood to him to keep him alive. Meanwhile Loy and Sarah are looking for Caleb; when they meet each other in a motel, Caleb has to choose between his beloved family or his love for Mae.

The holy shit scene:  Talk to any fan of this movie and every single one of them will tell you that the bar scene is the best scene in the movie and maybe one of the best scenes in any horror film.  A very young and future best director winner Katherine Bigelow directed this film and her finger prints are all over it.  She directed a film that was part Western and part vampire movie.  But what makes the bar scene so iconic?  Mostly Bill Paxton.  He is most well known for two other roles, Chet in Weird Science and Hudson in Aliens but this role is the one he owns perhaps more than any other. He plays Severen and as a 100 year old vampire, he has learned to not just like killing, but like a cat that plays with his catch, so does Severen.  In this scene, he laughs, he mocks, he infuriates and he kills with pleasure.  This entire scene lasts for about ten minutes and when you see it once you probably won't forget it.  I posted two scenes so you can see the whole thing.

Trivia:  Future husband James Cameron suggested to Bigelow that she use the ready-made ensemble cast from his recent hit Aliens (1986), and thus Lance Henriksen, Bill Paxton, and Jenette Goldstein all appear in Bigelow's film. Michael Biehn had also appeared in Aliens and was considered, but declined to participate.

During filming, the cast and crew had to deal with a train that would stop at the same intersection every night. One night, Bill Paxton (in full make-up with half of his face missing) saw one of the train workers leave the diesel engine, and went up to him saying, "Hey, man, there's been an accident... and if you think I'm bad, wait 'til you see the other guy!"

• Like 2

Number 35:  I Spit on Your Grave (2010)

i-spit-cover.jpg

Starring:  Sara Butler, Jeff Branson, Andrew Howard

Directed by Steven R. Monroe

Box office:  1.2M

My rating:  10/10  (one of the best revenge films of all time)

The story:  Writer Jennifer Hills rents an isolated lakeside cabin in the woods of the peaceful Mockingbird Trail for two months to write a novel. Two days later, she is brutally gang raped by three local bigots, the sheriff and a handyman. Jennifer returns later to revenge against the rapists.

The shocking scene:  To make a great revenge film the retribution has to fit the crime.  Now, here comes the biggest no shit statement in the history of no shit statements.  Along with animal abusers/killers, child rapists and pedophiles rape of anyone but especially the helpless is just despicable.  It's abhorrent.  In this movie, Sara Butler plays Jennifer and she is raped by 5 different men and then left for dead.  The rape scenes are hard to watch.  They are violent and they are brutal.  Some crimes are so awful that the only form of recourse is revenge.  Revenge is what she gets.  The final 30 minutes of this movie has her dishing out vigilante justice reminiscent of medieval times.  Quentin Tarantino has said he admires this film for its brutality.  It's hard to pick what killing here is the most shocking and the one that traumatized me the most.  But if I had to pick just one, it would be Johnny's.  He gets his teeth ripped out with pliers, and then has his package cut off and put into his mouth.  None of this is done without just cause and none of it is gratuitous.  There's a reason why each killing takes place the way it does.  The video I'm providing shows all the revenge killings, to see Johnny's go to the 19 minute mark. (you have to be registered on you-tube to watch it)

Trivia:  According to Jeff Branson, although it was never used, there was an "out word" that Sarah Butler was to use if the rape scenes got too intense for her.

According to director Steven R. Monroe, the studio submitted an uncut version of the film to the MPAA to see if by chance they would get an R rating. The MPAA came back and said "look, you've got an NC-17 movie, but we don't recommend that you cut it down because we feel like it's really impactful." They then decided against editing the film and released it as Unrated so it could play in more theaters.

Number 34:  When a Stranger Calls (1979)

MV5BN2NkNTZmMWEtYmI3ZC00ZDcxLWI4YTEtMjk2

Starring:  Carol Kane, Charles Durning, Rutanya Alda

Directed by Fred Walton

Box office:  21.4M

My rating:  7/10

The story:  High-schooler Jill Johnson agrees to babysit while a doctor and his wife enjoy a night on the town. After she tucks the children snugly into bed upstairs, phone calls from a stranger start to disrupt her quiet evening of study. At first the unidentified caller says nothing and Jill thinks an acquaintance is playing a prank. Several similar calls have her unnerved enough to call the police when the silent stranger still offers no clue to his identity. The phone calls continue - Finally, an eerie voice on the other end of the line asks ominously "Have you checked the children lately?" Apparently the stranger can see her and follow her movements. She closes all the curtains and turns out the lights believing that the darkness is her only hiding place. By now the police are tracing the origin of the calls and they tell Jill she must stall for time the next time he calls so they can complete the trace. More calls - "Why haven't you checked the children?" 

The holy shit sequence:  Carol Kane is a teenager babysitting for a doctor and his wife.  She begins getting obscene phone calls or just someone who is breathing heavy on the other end.  As they persist, she calls the police and they tell her they will trace the call but they need her to keep the person on the line for a lengthy period of time.  Keep in mind his is 1979, way way before cell phones.  As the calls persist, the caller this time starts to ask her if she has checked on the children.  Finally one more call comes in and this time it's from the police telling her that the calls are coming from inside the house.  It wasn't common in 1979 to have two different lines in the house and this scene scared the hell out of me and many many others.  In 2021 it doesn't sound like much but 40 years ago it knocked the audience out.  

Trivia:  Kevin Williamson paid tribute to this film in the opening scene of his script for Wes Craven's Scream (1996).

This film was made before the PG-13 rating existed, and as a result, it was originally rated PG. But when it was screened for the head of the ratings board, the MPAA insisted it should be rated R because its intensity was too frightening for children to view without an accompanying parent. When it was screened a second time for the entire committee, followed by a lengthy discussion, it was eventually assigned an R rating, despite its lack of graphic violence.

• Like 2

Number 33: Frankenstein (1931)

MV5BMTQ0Njc1MjM0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTY2

Starring:  Boris Karloff, Colin Clive, Mae Clarke

Director:  James Whale

Box office: NA

The story:  In James Whale's timeless adaptation of Mary Shelley's masterpiece novel, Boris Karloff stars as the screen's most tragic and memorable horror giant, when Dr. Frankenstein dares to tamper with life and death by piecing together salvaged body parts to create a human monster.

The shocking scene:  Taking into consideration that this movie is almost 90 years old, the scene where Frankenstein and the young girl are throwing flowers into the pond is one of beauty and tragedy.  When the flower pedals run out, Frankenstein, the creation of a mad doctor, doesn't understand the difference between living and the non living.  He just assumes that without any flowers to throw he would use the girl next.  Carl Laemmle, the head of Universal Studios in 1931m admonished this scene.  He found it way too disturbing and at first wanted it removed from the film.  It was at first and then put back in and it shocked and terrified audiences.

Trivia:  During production, there was some concern that seven-year-old Marilyn Harris, who played Maria, the little girl thrown into the lake by The Monster, would be overly frightened by the sight of Boris Karloff in costume and make-up when it came time to shoot the scene. When the cast was assembled to travel to the location, Harris ran from her car directly up to Karloff, who was in full make-up and costume, took his hand, and asked "May I drive with you?" Delighted, and in typical Karloff fashion, he responded, "Would you, darling?" She then rode to the location with "The Monster".

After bringing The Monster to life, Dr. Frankenstein uttered the famous line, "Now I know what it's like to BE God!" The movie was originally released with this line of dialogue, but when it was re-released in the late 1930s, censors demanded it be removed on the grounds that it was blasphemy. A loud clap of thunder was substituted on the soundtrack. The dialogue was partially restored on the video release, but since no decent recording of the dialogue could be found, it still appears garbled and indistinct. The censored dialog was partially returned to the soundtrack in the initial "restored version" releases. Further restoration has now completely brought back this line of missing dialog.

• Like 2

Number 32:  The Thing (1982)

MV5BNGViZWZmM2EtNGYzZi00ZDAyLTk3ODMtNzIy

Starring Kurt Russel, David Keith, Wilford Brimley

Directed by:  John Carpenter

Box office:  19.6M

The Story:  A US research station, Antarctica, early-winter 1982. The base is suddenly buzzed by a helicopter from the nearby Norwegian research station. They are trying to kill a dog that has escaped from their base. After the destruction of the Norwegian chopper the members of the US team fly to the Norwegian base, only to discover them all dead or missing. They do find the remains of a strange creature the Norwegians burned. The Americans take it to their base and deduce that it is an alien life form. After a while it is apparent that the alien can take over and assimilate into other life forms, including humans, and can spread like a virus. This means that anyone at the base could be inhabited by The Thing, and tensions escalate.

The holy shit scene:  In one of the most intense scenes ever put on film, John Carpenter scared the hell out of us by keeping us guessing.  There's an alien life form amongst the group.  Kurt Russell's character has found a way to figure it out but it involves drawing out the creature using blood and a petrie dish.  Each man is tied to a chair and they are forced to draw their own blood while Russell holds a flame thrower to them.  It's an incredibly suspenseful scene that culminates in a terrifying creature reveal.

Trivia:  According to John Carpenter, he takes all his failed movies pretty hard, but the film's initial negative reception disappointed him the most. Not only was it a box-office bomb but critics panned its gory effects, tone, and characters. Vincent Canby, called it "too phony looking to be disgusting. It qualifies only as instant junk". Dave Kehr wrote that it was "hard to tell who's being attacked, and hard to care." Likewise Roger Ebert was disappointed by the "superficial characterizations and the implausible behavior" and dismissed the film as nothing more than an Alien (1979) knockoff. Carpenter was particularly upset when Christian Nyby, the director of the original The Thing from Another World (1951), publicly denounced Carpenter's version, saying, "If you want blood, go to the slaughterhouse. All in all, it's a terrific commercial for J&B Scotch." In response to the commercial bombing of the film, the studio canceled the multi-picture deal they had with Carpenter who noted that his career would have been different if the film had been successful. Not surprisingly, he was extremely relieved when the film enjoyed a rich cult success following its home video release along with the critical re-evaluation it received.

• Like 6

Number 31:  Men Behind the Sun (1988)

MV5BMTM0NjAzNjE5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM5

Starring:  Gang Wang, Runshen Wang

Director:  Tun-Fei Mou

Box office:  N/A

My rating:  4/10

The story:  Japanese troops round up Chinese and Russian prisoners of war and take them to unit 731, where they're horribly tortured and experimented on to test new biological weapons.

Story of a Japanese terror camp in the end of WW2, where the Japanese are using the Chinese as guinea pigs in terrible experiments to develop deadly bacterial-plagues.

The disgusting scenes:  There are many.  First let me preface this by saying that I detest this film.  It's based on a true story of how the Japanese rounded up Chinese and Russian "enemies" during WWII and used them as experiments.  By now we all know about the atrocities that Nazis committed but not nearly as many people know about what goes on when any one side has prisoners of war.  What happened in these camps was horrible and heart-breaking but stuff like this goes on all over the world, we just never hear about it.  In this one scene, the one that affected me most (I won't show the animal stuff), it's a torture scene of such cruelty and brutality that it made me cringe and look away.  Proceed at your own risk.

Trivia:  The young woman who is subjected to the lengthy and torturous experiment involving frostbite is actually director Mou's niece. She was the only person he could find willing to play the disturbing and physically demanding role which involved holding a pair of real corpse arms which were frozen for real in the subzero Manchurian temperatures. She nearly contacted frostbite herself filming it.

Number 30:  Martyr's (2008)

de3m9wh-2e2318c7-08fb-4a0c-934d-326abd6b

Starring: Morjana Alaoui, Mylene Jampanou, Catherine Begin

Directed by:  Pascal Laugere

Box office:  NA

My rating:  6/10 (too much for me to handle)

The Story:  Fifteen years after a horrifying experience of abduction and prolonged torture, Lucie embarks on a bloody quest for revenge against her oppressors. Along with her childhood friend, Anna, who also suffered abuse, she quickly descends, without hope, into madness and her own delusions. Anna, left on her own begins to re-experience what Lucie did when she was only twelve years old.

The holy shit scene:  Richard Grandpierre produced this film along with a slew of others.  He has done some incredibly violent and disturbing films including another french film called Them (ILS) and another French film notorious for its seemingly endless one angle rape of Monica Bellucci that goes on for about ten minutes.  In short, he's good at making films that shock people with violence.  Marty's has been called by some as the most disturbing film ever made.  This scene is the culmination of the main character getting beaten and tortured for days only to be hooked up to some machine and then have all of her skin removed from her body while she is very much alive and able to feel it all.  The messed up reason this happens to her is the cult of sadists who have kidnapped her and dozens of other girls before feel that only in a state of near death can they learn what happens in the afterlife.  They feel that these girls can get a glimpse into the after life just before they pass on.  If it sounds disturbing, you have no idea how disturbing it is until you see it on film.  There is no happy ending to this film.  Ana gets skinned, she will die eventually and her tormenter blows her brains out, fade to black.

Trivia:  Mylène Jampanoï and Morjana Alaoui, actresses that played Lucie and Anna, both stated in an interview that they would never work with the director Pascal Laugier again.

Pascal Laugier has confessed that he wrote the screenplay for the film in a state of clinical depression, bordering on suicidal thoughts, which is why the film is said to have a nihilistic and depressing subject matter.

• Like 1

Number 29:  The Evil Dead (1981)

MV5BMjE4ODI4Nzc3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTgw

Starring:  Bruce Campbell, Ellen Sandweiss, Richard Demanicor

Directed by: Sam Raimi

Box office:  2.9M

My rating: 10/10

The story:  Five college students take time off to spend a peaceful vacation in a remote cabin. A book and audio tape is discovered, and its evil is found to be powerful once the incantations are read out loud. The friends find themselves helpless to stop the evil as it takes them one by one, with only one survivor left with the evil dead and desperately tries to fight to live until morning.

The holy shit scene:  This is the ultimate cabin in the woods story.  Five friends go to a cabin in the woods and awake evil when they read from a book they aren't supposed to read from.  The whole movie is filled with holy shit moments, but none more so than when a tree rapes one of the women.  There's nothing else that needs to be said about this.  It's just shocking when you see it for the first time.  

Trivia:  Bruce Campbell put up his family's property in Northern Michigan as collateral so that Sam Raimi not only could finish the film, but also blow it up to 35 mm film which was required for theatrical release. Raimi was so grateful for his financial contribution, he credited him as co-producer.

The blood is a combination of Karo syrup, non-dairy creamer, and red food coloring. At one point, Bruce Campbell's shirt that he wears in the film was so saturated with the fake blood that after drying it by the fire, the shirt became solidified and broke when he tried to put it on.

• Like 2

Number 28:  Poltergeist (1982)

Poltergeist_(1982).png

Starring:  Craig T. Nelson, Heather O'Rourke, Jobeth Williams

Directed by:  Tobe Hooper

Box office:  77.1M

The story:  Life is very pleasant for the close-knit Freeling family until a host of otherworldly forces invades their peaceful suburban home. It starts with just an odd occurrence or two, but soon their house is turned into a swirling supernatural sideshow. The forces at work are anything but friendly, and if the luckless Freelings don't clear out soon, they'll all be swept off into nightmarish chaos!

The scary as hell scene:  Robbie has a clown for a doll.  I'm not sure why he would because clowns are creepy as anything.  But he does.  There's already been some strange occurrences in the house leading up to this.  But in this scene, Robbie is in bed.  He suddenly opens his eyes.  He just feels something isn't right.  He looks over and his clown is no longer on the chair.  He looks for it under the bed, not there, and then BAM!!  It appears behind him and creates one of the best jump scares of all time.  

Trivia:  Both of the terrors that plague Robbie came from Steven Spielberg's own fears as a child: a fear of clowns and a tree outside his window.

Drew Barrymore was considered for the role of Carol Anne, but director Steven Spielberg wanted someone more angelic. It was Barrymore's audition for this role, however, that landed her the part of Gertie in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982).

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, baumer said:

To the five or six people reading the thread, thanks.

I hope you're enjoying it.

I for one really appreciate you taking the time in doing this.  Some of the clips and or the descriptions have made my skin crawl or gave me the shivers. Admittedly I didn't watch all the clips.  I'm more into the scares or shocks like in Signs, Get Out, Frankenstein or Exorcist that you shared than just the gratuitous blood, violence and gore. However it's still very interesting to see the difference in the different movie eras and directors. Plus the little tidbits you include at the end of each ranking is really great. Thanks again.  Can't wait to see the rest. 

• Thanks 1